Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!

TheBrownDog
Suspended
Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I'll probably never play it because of that. Never played a zelda game for more than a few hours but keen to try this. But not risking 80 dollars on something I might not like.
Reckon you would like it it's a game where you can take your time and explore maybe borrow a friends copy or try to find it cheap on gumtree

I think it's the best Zelda game of all time now.

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Utah Jazz, mew2king
I think borrowing games off my mates is the way to go. Ridiculous the good Nintendo games never drop below $69.

That being said I'm absolutely loving Odyssey right now. I get a nice feeling playing it.
shitloads of their main first party titles have been at least 30% off every major holiday e.g. Xmas, Black Friday

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
If you in for variety and a challenge, the Capcom Arcade is pretty good.

I am really waiting for a local release of Yo-kai Watch 4 ?

Anyone ever played any of its previous titles on the 3DS? It's better, more deeper and engaging than any of the Pokemon games (at least recently)

Pisses me off those YKW games sold poorly outside of Japan, Yokai-Watch 3 was certainly the best 3DS game ever in my opinion. It had so much depth and replayabilty.

Firestarter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've played... five Zelda games. Link's Awakening DX was my first -- took 8 years and that was because I got stuck and stopped playing for 6 years. Needed a guide.

I played Ocarina of Time and used a magazine guide to beat it.

I played alot though Minish Cap but never finished it.

I got sick of Skyward Sword controls after two hours.

Took me three years to finish BotW.

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm spewing that they've taken the Super Mario 35 servers offline, that was the best game and main reason why I've been using my Switch over the past few months. I hope they bring it back one day :(.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad