Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the new Mario Golf game worth buying or not ? Was keen to buy it but read some sh*t reviews so I am a bit concerned.

Just like Mario Tennis Aces, it'll receive way more content updates over time. From what i've read it's super fun with an exploration mode but has limited courses at launch. But still very good.

Now that the whining has finished (you wimps never think of waiting for discounts and specials?) has anyone bothered to go to Target or Big W for their recent Eshop card deal? Just bought $300 of credit for about $270 (a special is a special). I haven't decided how to use it except for HW Age of Calamity's expansion pass.

I could drop money on the Pokemon expansion passes because I'm a Pokedex filler but I don't want to feel obliged to play those games again... and $45 is a ripoff just for *one* version anyway.

You calling other people wimps 🤣

Really enjoying Mario Golf, it’s not perfect but no Mario sports title ever is. It’s great at what it does, simple fun easy to pick up and play go,f in the. Aril universe. Plus there’s already been new characters and courses confirmed.

I miss rental stores. You could pay $5 to play a game for two hours and decide you hate it.

EB games basically does this, I’ve taken heaps of games back if I don’t like them or they are broken.

I told the guy at EB straight up when I took Miles Morales back that I platinumed it in 3 days so might aswell get my money back haha.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EB games basically does this, I’ve taken heaps of games back if I don’t like them or they are broken.

I told the guy at EB straight up when I took Miles Morales back that I platinumed it in 3 days so might aswell get my money back haha.

I am a big fan of the 7 day rental from EB.

I used to feel bad, but EB are still getting their money and I’m pretty sure they still sell them as new…

I never do.
And yes they do sell them as new again. Lol

I just care about if it's better than the second model. And then I'll wait for a special like I did with that one.

From what I'm reading the new screen isn't that much bigger than the old one for example.

7 inch compared to the 6.2 inch of the old model, if eb do a decent trade deal I may be interested as the battery is buggered on my launch switch.

7 inch compared to the 6.2 inch of the old model, if eb do a decent trade deal I may be interested as the battery is buggered on my launch switch.

They just increased the screen a teeny bit but the console remains the same size. Hopefully it got a performance boost but, unless I missed the announcement, anyone thinking 4K is dreaming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back