Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

They are only making the OLED revision because some of their old parts in the original switch need replacing due to supply issues, more than normal.

But yeah no one would double dip it.

Nintendo literally change the colour of a joy con and sell millions of units in Asia.

They don’t need to make major changes since they own the handheld console market.

Nintendo fan boys will love it just like Sony fan boys spun out when PS4 released the slim console.
Except Sony also released the PS4 Pro which was an actual upgrade.

You might be able to mod your old switch. I never used mine until I did back in 2019. I haven't bought a game since.
I looked into this, turns out mine is modable (and worth more 2nd hand). I doubt I have it in me though. Seems like a job and like owning a pc. I can’t see myself using it that much anymore with next gen out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Switch modding will get easier at some point, probably by the time the next major non switch console is released.

Thats when I will mod mine, throw retro arch on it and play Aussie Rules from the NES for the 120404030302024th time.
I can play Aussie Rules on it!

Out of bounds, on the full.

Still the best AFL game ever made.

$70 for Doom and Witcher 3 from a seller on marketplace. Pretty happy with that.

$100 for these three games:
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Hyrule Warriors
Monster Hunter Rise

Physical set is growing bigger each day.
And happy to support a guys crack addiction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back