Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints Row 3 is awesome. Best open world game you could imagine. Great in handheld. Some pop-in drops, but doesn't hamper the experience for mine. Just a gem of a game. Context here is, i've never played it before, so i guess that helps. But still. Great, great open world city environment.

Saints Row 3 is awesome. Best open world game you could imagine. Great in handheld. Some pop-in drops, but doesn't hamper the experience for mine. Just a gem of a game. Context here is, i've never played it before, so i guess that helps. But still. Great, great open world city environment.
Loved the games on the PS3 so I look forward to some fun with SR3 eventually. I recently bought Fate Extella (physically), Legrand Legacy and Regalia (digital discount sales) so I've got a lot to get through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering the switch is still overpriced for what it is I'd hate to see what they will charge for the Pro. The only benefit of a pro I see is hopefully the cost of the OG switch going down.

Considering the switch is still overpriced for what it is I'd hate to see what they will charge for the Pro. The only benefit of a pro I see is hopefully the cost of the OG switch going down.

Agreed. Ideally the Pro will be the same price point as the current hardware and the OG gets pushed down.

The cost of entry on a Switch, with a Pro Controller or 2 and accessories, plus a few games is huge.

Great system though!

Agreed. Ideally the Pro will be the same price point as the current hardware and the OG gets pushed down.

The cost of entry on a Switch, with a Pro Controller or 2 and accessories, plus a few games is huge.

Great system though!

Thanks!
I think I might wait for any announcement and hopefully it drops in price closer to xmas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back