Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, can’t wait.
Same. I've got the limited edition for the Nintendo Online. I hate Australia internet though so I dunno when I'd use it.

On a different note I was told this afternoon my Bloodstained Kickstarter rewards are in the country and en route. Psyched even if the current version is buggy as heck going off reports.

Same. I've got the limited edition for the Nintendo Online. I hate Australia internet though so I dunno when I'd use it.

On a different note I was told this afternoon my Bloodstained Kickstarter rewards are in the country and en route. Psyched even if the current version is buggy as heck going off reports.
So did I, but you really need the online for SMM or not much point in getting it.

Playing Ritual of the Night just made me wish for Symphony of the Night Remastered. Ritual of the Night plays like an unfinished beta version of an idea for Order of Ecclesia 2 with some fresh new ideas thrown in. I'm not that impressed with the levels or enemies and it looks really poor on the Switch. It looks like an early 3DS era game at best. For a 5 year project, Iga could have done anything. Also, Miriam just doesn't have the presence of an Alucard or a Belmont but makes for an interesting new side character.

It's an ok game, but a bit overstated, looks similar to Mirror of Fate in segments, it's alright. But not worth the price tag it's selling at.

5/10.

Last edited:
Teeny bit of an expensive morning. Bought Mario Odyssey thanks to an EB tweet about their megasale and preordered the Daemon Machina statue edition. Gonna pick up my game later today and finally see what I've been missing.

Teeny bit of an expensive morning. Bought Mario Odyssey thanks to an EB tweet about their megasale and preordered the Daemon Machina statue edition. Gonna pick up my game later today and finally see what I've been missing.

Mario Odyssey is great. You could play it for hours and make progress but you could also play for 5 minutes and make progress. It's a really fun game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mario Odyssey is great. You could play it for hours and make progress but you could also play for 5 minutes and make progress. It's a really fun game.
I just wish I hadn't lost my exploring instincts from a decade of dedicated JRP-gaming. Took a while to get out of the first proper region because I wasn't paying attention to the environment.

Question:
My Switch is currently being delivered to me. Been thinking about accessories and I got a few questions:
- Is a 128GB MicroSD sufficient? I play to purchase a number games including a number of FF, Octopath and Zelda and Mario Odyssey.
- Case & Grip - I've been told the Skull&Co is the best case and grip combo you can get. I tried it out and it felt a little strange. Does anybody recommend an alternative?
- Audio Jacks - Are there any audio jacks or is it bluetooth?
- Any other accessories that is a must buy?
Thanks

Question:
My Switch is currently being delivered to me. Been thinking about accessories and I got a few questions:
- Is a 128GB MicroSD sufficient? I play to purchase a number games including a number of FF, Octopath and Zelda and Mario Odyssey.
- Case & Grip - I've been told the Skull&Co is the best case and grip combo you can get. I tried it out and it felt a little strange. Does anybody recommend an alternative?
Thanks
MicroSD capacity: Depends largely on your preference for physical vs digital games. If you prefer digital then 128 is okay. BotW: 13.4gb. SMO: 5.7GB. Octopath: 3GB.
Audio jack: Switch has one.

Question:
Thanks
Like above. 128gb should be fine

Another option for the grip is the satisfye one

Question:
Thanks
Pro controller I think is a must.

Like above. 128gb should be fine

Another option for the grip is the satisfye one
It’s brilliant, well worth the money

Remove this Banner Ad

Back