Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
Pretty underwhelming. I was ready for a Pro, that improved the core functionality, not this thing, that removes some of it. I don't mind the design as such, I just wish they found a way to keep TV play, especially at that price.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Pretty underwhelming. I was ready for a Pro, that improved the core functionality, not this thing, that removes some of it. I don't mind the design as such, I just wish they found a way to keep TV play, especially at that price.

It would be cool if it could be used like a wii u gamepad if you already had a regular switch

Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
I’ll get it only for the fact that I want to be able to trade Pokémon between Sword and Shield. It’ll be released at Big W for $299.

Loved having the game boy link cable and using that to complete the dex by myself haha.
I did this when 2DS came out, got one to use for trading Pokemon.

If this comes out at a good price, not what EB are selling it for, I could be tempted to do the same here.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
I feel like Nintendo have missed a trick here. Everyone else tends to make an upgraded console (PS4 Pro anyone?), whilst Nintendo have watered down the Switch and removed the core element of it too! Baffling move.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Got some good timing on ozgameshop price changes. Managed to use a voucher on a $100 purchase so looking forward to playing FFX (again....... and **** the download code for X2, never playing it) and Dead Cells in two weeks.

Back