Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of dead franchises, I can bet money on continuing to not see anymore F-Zeros since Miyamoto doesn't want copy/paste sequels. So if he can't find any good new ideas then we have to stick with the N64 and GC games.
F-Zero would be a great alternative to Mario Kart. I doubt it would eat into Mario Kart sales. Mario Kart always sells 20 million plus and is a chance to hit 50 million on the switch at this rate.

Id really like to see a new Star Fox game. Like an actually good sequel to 64 instead of an ok sequel like Assault or a boring reboot/remake like Zero.

Imo 30 mins of the direct will be smash brothers and animal crossing with the remainder of the show full of indie/shovel ware type games that no one will care about my expectations are really low
There’s only 3 DLC characters left for Smash, and they reveal them months apart. The Smash reveal will be right at the start as usual, and there’ll be like 5 minutes of Animal Crossing stuff if there is any at all (the games already got enough to last 500 hours). At least 40 minutes of other stuff.

There’s only 3 DLC characters left for Smash, and they reveal them months apart. The Smash reveal will be right at the start as usual, and there’ll be like 5 minutes of Animal Crossing stuff if there is any at all (the games already got enough to last 500 hours). At least 40 minutes of other stuff.

I'm hoping we get some Zelda announcements ie; 35th years anniversary bundle or botw 2

Zelda anniversary is only a few days away I think

I'm hoping we get some Zelda announcements ie; 35th years anniversary bundle or botw 2

Zelda anniversary is only a few days away I think
A Zelda bundle would be awesome but it would burn me as a Wii U owner hard lol. Got Twilight Princess when it launched, got Wind Waker HD, OOT3D and Twilight HD when they came out. The bundle wouldn’t really interest me but I hope we get a new game from another Nintendo franchise like Star Fox.

A Zelda bundle would be awesome but it would burn me as a Wii U owner hard lol. Got Twilight Princess when it launched, got Wind Waker HD, OOT3D and Twilight HD when they came out. The bundle wouldn’t really interest me but I hope we get a new game from another Nintendo franchise like Star Fox.

Yeah true.

I want Skyward Sword HD without the motion controls that Zelda game is underrated imo

Give me

OOT 3d,Marjoras Mask 3d,Gameboy Zeldas in one package

Then release Wind Waker and Twilight Princess pack and Skyward Sword as a separate game
That said, Ocarina 3D, from a technical standpoint was a bit of a pisstake. Anyone from the N64 era who cared about how the game was made, mocked the way 3D was developed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno if that series is too tied up because of Microsoft and whatever remains of Rare. Nintendo had to change some things to be allowed to make a 3DS version of Diddy Kong Racing.
Pretty sure Nintendo owns all the rights to Donkey Kong, they just lended Rare the IP for the country games since they were big partners in the 90s.

Basically everything I see on EBGames' preorder pages.

People are really hyping it up, but i'm thinking something low key again..

Not expecting much until E3.

- Smash Bros Skins
- Bravely Default
- No More Heroes 3
- Zelda Classic Game Bundle
- Metroid 2D Scroller
- BOTW2 10 second trailer

In saying that they do kind of need a Big Direct that's stacked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back