Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll probably never play it because of that. Never played a zelda game for more than a few hours but keen to try this. But not risking 80 dollars on something I might not like.

Reckon you would like it it's a game where you can take your time and explore maybe borrow a friends copy or try to find it cheap on gumtree

I think it's the best Zelda game of all time now.

I'll probably never play it because of that. Never played a zelda game for more than a few hours but keen to try this. But not risking 80 dollars on something I might not like.

Can have mine if you want.

I would accept a free game. Happy to send back once complete.

Figured I'd just give it to you at brother's wedding if you can wait.

I think borrowing games off my mates is the way to go. Ridiculous the good Nintendo games never drop below $69.

That being said I'm absolutely loving Odyssey right now. I get a nice feeling playing it.

shitloads of their main first party titles have been at least 30% off every major holiday e.g. Xmas, Black Friday

If you in for variety and a challenge, the Capcom Arcade is pretty good.

I am really waiting for a local release of Yo-kai Watch 4 ?

Anyone ever played any of its previous titles on the 3DS? It's better, more deeper and engaging than any of the Pokemon games (at least recently)

Pisses me off those YKW games sold poorly outside of Japan, Yokai-Watch 3 was certainly the best 3DS game ever in my opinion. It had so much depth and replayabilty.

I've played... five Zelda games. Link's Awakening DX was my first -- took 8 years and that was because I got stuck and stopped playing for 6 years. Needed a guide.

I played Ocarina of Time and used a magazine guide to beat it.

I played alot though Minish Cap but never finished it.

I got sick of Skyward Sword controls after two hours.

Took me three years to finish BotW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EB Games are doing 2 for 1 on all second-hand games - I know it's a low bar but this is the cheapest I've seen for Nintendo published Switch stuff. Got NSMBUD and DCKTF for $74

I think I’m almost done with Stardew Valley, I’m not even farming anymore just mining iridium haha.

Can anyone suggest anything similar I can play on switch fairly mindlessly while watching TV?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think I’m almost done with Stardew Valley, I’m not even farming anymore just mining iridium haha.

Can anyone suggest anything similar I can play on switch fairly mindlessly while watching TV?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Littlewood. Trust me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back