Switch Nintendo Switch - teaser trailer page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's sub 300, that means sub 200 US right? Can't see that happening as awesome as it'd be.

Let's be honest, the Wii U is still selling for $430. I can see this slotting in there quite easily.

I have to agree, if it's too cheap then that means it's not even on the same level of the original PS4 and Xbox One. I'd love to see it be close to the level of the PS4 Pro and Xbox Scorpio but that's very unlikely considering that Nintendo likes to be cheaper than the opposition.

It won't be much above 300 surely, they won't make it full console price
why not? its got a touchscreen, batteries and wireless tech which other consoles dont have. plus it will be a power upgrade on at least everything nintendo has made so far. if you think of it as a tablet with a tv dock it could easily be 500+

why not? its got a touchscreen, batteries and wireless tech which other consoles dont have. plus it will be a power upgrade on at least everything nintendo has made so far. if you think of it as a tablet with a tv dock it could easily be 500+

My guess is $399

The internals in this are modern af btw folks. Sounds like Nintendo partnered with Nvidia and allowed Nvidia to go to town creating a new generation of their Nvidia shield enthusiast device. I will estimate 3 Wii u's duct taped together or about 0.75 Xbox ones when docked for raw numbers but the technology is far more efficient. Tech heads will respect it. And developers have custom Nvidia tools up the wazoo now.

Cartridges mean no installs and improved load times.

Return of the king.

The internals in this are modern af btw folks. Sounds like Nintendo partnered with Nvidia and allowed Nvidia to go to town creating a new generation of their Nvidia shield enthusiast device. I will estimate 3 Wii u's duct taped together or about 0.75 Xbox ones when docked for raw numbers but the technology is far more efficient. Tech heads will respect it. And developers have custom Nvidia tools up the wazoo now.

Cartridges mean no installs and improved load times.

Return of the king.
Ignorant filthy casuals: eww this isnt even xbox one level graphics, what a flop.

The industry needs to get over this graphics being top priority bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always good for a Mario kart and a Smash Bros. there's 2 :)
If they released a Zelda (launch title), Mario, Pokemon RPG/Stadium (not PBR), Metriod, Smash, Kart, Bayonetta every 8 or so months, the console should be fine. Good 3rd party and strong IP games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back