Review Nisbett's Email Discussion

When do we get the next email?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest takeaway was “we have experts helping us look into the situation to see whether there are specific reasons behind a number of the soft tissue injuries that have occurred”.

Didn’t Nisbett insist ahead of the Carlton debacle, just two weeks ago, that that wasn’t necessary?

Nisbett said that a full independent review wasn’t necessary so it would depend on whether you consider getting outside experts to assist to be an independent review

I’m sure I’ve heard Bell, and perhaps Simpson as well, mention we’ve been getting outside advice

Nisbett said that a full independent review wasn’t necessary so it would depend on whether you consider getting outside experts to assist to be an independent review

I’m sure I’ve heard Bell, and perhaps Simpson as well, mention we’ve been getting outside advice
Who said they were outside experts? I suspect he's referring to the internal staff doing a review (something Simmo mentioned a few weeks ago).

Who said they were outside experts? I suspect he's referring to the internal staff doing a review (something Simmo mentioned a few weeks ago).

He didn’t say outside experts directly but I interpreted “we have experts helping us look into the situation” as being people outside the club

I'm not reading any more club emails till they offer Nissy up to the footy gods.
Aztecs10_sacrifice.gif

Call me crazy, but if I was running an elite sporting organisation, I’d be hiring experts to run my s&c department, not having to ask them later after injuries derailed my clubs season.. 🤦‍♀️
Those experts get paid a lot more to not work at WCE.

Blame the soft cap. pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Also, let's not go down the rabbit hole of explaining the tax on the cap, yet again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those experts get paid a lot more to not work at WCE.

Blame the soft cap. pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Also, let's not go down the rabbit hole of explaining the tax on the cap, yet again.
Every team is getting monkeys then

Maybe they just prefer to live on the East Coast? I mean, I'm from Perth originally and I'd find it hard to move back there. Too far from friends/family I've here on the East, even if it's way cheaper to buy a house.
Need some of that COLIWAA

Of course we don’t want to be seen as sooks or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bullshit... if it were Collingwood getting shafted, you can bet Eddie would be fuming and letting everyone know about... and he be seen as being "passionate about his club". But if we make "polite enquiries" we are having a sook?

How about the club grow some balls and start throwing their weight around a bit?

I guess that's what you get when a lawyer is running things.

Paul Flogpatrick just wants to get another home game so he can make more money to invest in the stock market.

If he had 1/10th the passion in the actual playing talent as he did about trying to get money into the club we would be top of the ladder

How about ask for more money in the soft cap if they have to travel another time in order to actually get competent medical staff?

Or the club could suck it up and stay for a week so the number of flights is the same but they wouldn’t want to upset the princesses.

Or the club could suck it up and stay for a week so the number of flights is the same but they wouldn’t want to upset the princesses.
Will they get an away game vs Adelaide or Port every year before or after the gather round?

Will they get an away game vs Adelaide or Port every year before or after the gather round?

Now they should ask for that….

But the same people who were happy for them to come home because it was only a 2 hour flight then can’t whinge about taking the same 2 hour flight as to taxing for the players…

Back