Review Nisbett's Email Discussion

When do we get the next email?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol - you can guarantee that one of Nissy or Simmo will be gone by the end of the year. My money is on Nissy, unless Simmo cracks it and bounces to Norf.

They had better gut the strength and conditioning department. It's almost at the point where they should start doing the exact opposite of what they've been doing because they're so s**t.

Lol - you can guarantee that one of Nissy or Simmo will be gone by the end of the year. My money is on Nissy, unless Simmo cracks it and bounces to Norf.

They had better gut the strength and conditioning department. It's almost at the point where they should start doing the exact opposite of what they've been doing because they're so s**t.

george costanza ladies GIF

I shouldn't laugh, but i could actually imagine our club coming out with this statement:

"Upon review, we recognize there are deficiencies in both our medical and our strength and conditioning departments. We appreciate that a fit, healthy squad goes a long way toward winning games of football. Subsequently, we have extended our contracts with our entire medical and strength and conditioning teams for another 4 years and will back them to pull us out of this rut"

Gibbs obviously isn't on the same page as the rest of the club. No use of the word Synergy in all that corporate rubbish. Minus 3 points.

More serious is that once again winning football games seem to be last now to being a good corporate citizen and leaving a positive impact on the community. Your a bloody football club not a political party, health agency, government group, lobbyist or anything else so stick your social commentary and worry about what you should be concerned about.

Just tell me we're going to have a full review into the season (just like Nesbitt did for last year, remember? Remember gaiz?), and also into our S&C team, as well as our deal with Castore, and the deplorable fan engagement. That we are going to strip things back and grow with this new generation coming through.

Both the womans and mens teams.

That's all fans want to hear. Nice to know the word rebuild was used, and at least he didn't mention backing in our sTaRs again like Nesbitt.

Part of the problem with gutting the strength and conditioning department is most of them have gigs working next door at West Coast Health... They wouldn't dare upset that side deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theory
Eagles hierarchy reads bigfooty to gauge fan sentiment. They noticed this thread and decided to lift their game by getting Gibbs to take a stab at the newsletter this time around.

Little do they realise we won't be happy until everyone is sacked.

This may be the problem...
View attachment 1398944
As I have written to the angst fo a few, their focus isnt 100% on footy success. This is a failing of leadership, Simmon is a few steps below and to some extend a victim. Sydney as another past quoted example - must win to survive. They absolutely focus on getting there.
A key principal of success in war and business is selection and maintenance of the aim.

Theory
Eagles hierarchy reads bigfooty to gauge fan sentiment. They noticed this thread and decided to lift their game by getting Gibbs to take a stab at the newsletter this time around.

Get Gary 'Red Bull' Stocks in our inbox. We haven't turned on him for quite some time!

Theory

How can I subscribe to your newsletter?

Back