Portfolio Nitpicking Club Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah at the time they didn't have rights to the Bombers real logo, so i sketched this on my tablet. Thought it was pretty neat for what it was
There logo is pretty much what you had but with the Bombers logo. But they also use this older logo sometimes.
08049da9-f93d-440f-a888-e3ff4295d12d.jpg

killarney-vale-bombers-1000.png

There logo is pretty much what you had but with the Bombers logo. But they also use this older logo sometimes.

Well the original brief was to basically do what they had but had a bit of free reign with font choice, and a re-do of the Bomber was required. So really my logo is theirs lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That third logo with the smiling plane with hands is adorable.

I don't think cute is something you want to go for for a footy club though lol.

The Lockett and The Frawley?
Ding ding with Spud being the inspiration for doing a punch. I recall seeing a great picture of him punching the ball away and it just had a good silhouette to it.
If I was to do a Lockett stickman it'd need a bit more pudding in the mid-section tho.

Ding ding with Spud being the inspiration for doing a punch. I recall seeing a great picture of him punching the ball away and it just had a good silhouette to it.
If I was to do a Lockett stickman it'd need a bit more pudding in the mid-section tho.
IMG_5896.jpeg
Disappointed Zac Dawson didnt affect the decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back