Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Starts tonight. Djokovic can wrap up YE#1 with a win tonight over Rune. He just needs a single win this week to achieve the feat. I guess the question is can Djokovic break the tie with Federer and win a 7th year end championship. Alcaraz hasn’t won a title since Wimbledon, and you wouldn’t think indoors is his best surface, but you never know.

C1781BD6-2DF5-41DD-95A3-AAA6C5916077.jpeg

Starts tonight. Djokovic can wrap up YE#1 with a win tonight over Rune. He just needs a single win this week to achieve the feat. I guess the question is can Djokovic break the tie with Federer and win a 7th year end championship. Alcaraz hasn’t won a title since Wimbledon, and you wouldn’t think indoors is his best surface, but you never know.

View attachment 1851352
Djokovic just won in three sets.
The world number 1 is sealed

Would be the next step for Sinner.

A lot of men seem to be off form atm.
Yep. Been a long season, but then again every season is. I think it’s either Medvedev or Sinner and Jannik has the edge in that match-up right now.

Novak could still qualify, made harder with Tsitsipas’ idiocy to not pull out after his first match. With Novak clinching year end #1, I don’t really care how it ends up.

Yep. Been a long season, but then again every season is. I think it’s either Medvedev or Sinner and Jannik has the edge in that match-up right now.

Novak could still qualify, made harder with Tsitsipas’ idiocy to not pull out after his first match. With Novak clinching year end #1, I don’t really care how it ends up.
Likewise, I don't think it matters to Novak either. If he wins, great...but he will be keeping his cards hidden for the slams.

Even at Sinner’s best, Novak still grinded out 3 best to 7 setters.
He ll crush Stephanos next up.

Feel like Alcatraz will show his best each match he plays.
Will be fun to watch

Likewise, I don't think it matters to Novak either. If he wins, great...but he will be keeping his cards hidden for the slams.
Can have 2 months off, rest and refuel. Easy peasy for him.
He ll go easier next year knowing all time Wimbledon wins is there for the taking. Probably goes all out for Aus Open, have a break from clay and go for Wimbledon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you watching via Bein or Tennis Channel and if you are on Tennis Channel how is Nick going with his commentating? Can you understand him?

He's actually been pretty good

Some of the points won by Alcaraz midway in the 2nd were absolutely insane.
Also his serving was on-point.
Neither of those factors mattered one iota though.
Djokovic was a couple of levels above and takes the most lopsided win of their rivalry and taking valuable ATP points for early next year.
That game at 3-2 was unbelievable. Some insane tennis.

Djokovic is asking- is this what you send me? Are you not entertained?
None of today’s generation is a match.

Incredible.
Destroyed Alcaraz in the semi. Annihilated Sinner even more so in the final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back