Draftee
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Girl at centre of St Kilda photo scandal alleges affair with Nixon
Caroline Wilson
February 18, 2011
HIGH-PROFILE player manager Ricky Nixon is facing allegations he had sexual relations with the 17-year-old girl at the centre of the St Kilda online photograph scandal.

Speaking last night to The Saturday Age, the former Frankston school girl said the affair had begun in recent weeks.

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/...alleges-affair-with-nixon-20110218-1azv3.html

When asked whether the two had been having an affair she replied: ''Yes. This might sound stupid but I didn't know he was married.''

Nixon told The Age earlier this month that he had been attempting to help the girl with employment prospects.

Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

I'm speechless (nearly).

I don't know what to think, Ricky Nixon is pure spiv but could he really be that stupid?

The 'St Kilda girl' is obviously troubled, but could she be this machiavellian?

I guess this is what happens when idiots collide.

I would say (in light of the amount of lies she has previous told) that this is a load of crap, that Caroline Wilson needs to stop reporting on such crap and that Miss "Innocent 17 year old" needs to get a job and use the money to get her legs sewed shut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nixon.jpg

Why do you think that?

Because just about everything that she has said has turned out to be a lie! First she claimed to be pregnant to a football player - there was no proof that she was pregnant because she "lost" the baby.

Secondly, she claimed to have taken those photos, then stated that they were from Gilbert's computer, then later said they were emailed to her.

Now this? Hmmm. Sorry, but once a liar, always a liar. All she's after is attention and sadly this is what we are giving her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back