DaveyBoy123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo
They definitely went for EPIC with that main event.

I don't think that after-match was required. They could have done that at New Year's Dash. Plus, is Kenta the right man for the job? He basically lost a nothing mid-card bout tonight. Also, if they're gonna have factions in NJPW, then they have to be used sensibly. Where the Fk were the rest of LIJ when Naito was getting beaten up?

Last edited:

Shade

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Pacers
Safe to say i wont be watching NJPW anytime soon if its gonna be Naito and Kenta.

gross.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
They definitely went for EPIC with that main event.

I don't think that after-match was required. They could have done that at New Year's Dash. Plus, is Kenta the right man for the job? He basically lost a nothing mid-card bout tonight. Also, if they're gonna have factions in NJPW, then they have to be used sensibly. Where the Fk were the rest of LIJ when Naito was getting beaten up?
Well when Seth Rollins Cashed in his Money in the Bank at WM that was after Losing to Orton earlier in the PPV

Mister M

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Furies
I believe that last night truely was the beginning of the Naito era. I could see him losing/vacating the IC title in the next 2-3 months; but during his reign he will develop more 'respect' for the IWGP World title & hold it all the way through to next years WrestleKingdom.

Top Bottom