NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 14 - 4th & 5th Jan

Remove this Banner Ad

Initially, I was a bit meh about this double card... But as it approaches, I'm getting hyped for it. It will be tiring to watch, but it should also be darn fantastic.

I'm also hoping that Gedo has something a little unpredictable in store for us due to the 2 night situation.

Now, can anyone confirm what time each night starts Vic/NSW time?

Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Anaheim Ducks
Initially, I was a bit meh about this double card... But as it approaches, I'm getting hyped for it. It will be tiring to watch, but it should also be darn fantastic.

I'm also hoping that Gedo has something a little unpredictable in store for us due to the 2 night situation.

Now, can anyone confirm what time each night starts Vic/NSW time?
Saturday night 7pm
Sunday night 5pm

apparently they suggest you log in early and just let the pre-show screen/messages air, to avoid issues. (shame they don't have a free trial period)

Also the subscription is renewed on the first of the month (rather than a month from when you signed up) & if you go to cancel mid-month the subscription stops straight away.

My suggestion would be to put a reminder in you phone for the 29th-30th Jan to remember to do it if you don’t want to pay ongoing.

I’ve signed up/cancelled a few times in the past year— mainly for WK, Dominion & the G1.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Saturday night 7pm
Sunday night 5pm
There is a 1 hour preshow at 6pm saturday and 4pm sunday that will have wrestling.

Saturday preshow has a stardom match, 8 man tag, and traditional 4 man tag.

Sunday preshow has a Never 3 man title gauntlet with current champions (Taguchi, Yano, Makabe) and 4 other teams. Robbie Eagles is in this match.

Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Anaheim Ducks
There is a 1 hour preshow at 6pm saturday and 4pm sunday that will have wrestling.

Sunday preshow has a Never 3 man title gauntlet with current champions (Taguchi, Yano, Makabe) and 4 other teams. Robbie Eagles is in this match.
Pretty sure most if not all of them are dark matches.

the STARDOM match is a dark match. It won't be shown

I'll start watching this from the tag match with FinJuice onwards have no desire to see anything else before that.

I was thinking the same, but I like Sanada & ZSJ too much to miss their 8 man that may set something up for their bout tomorrow. Add Shingo & Suzuki and I think that match will be ok.

Selim

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
um quick question if i aint watching it live lets say i start at 8 can i just rewind it from the start or do i gotta wait til its over to watch it from the beginning

also how long does it usually go for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ZSJ if he performed in america would be talked about on a daniel bryan level.

legit insane technical wrestler shame hes never had the global exposure he should have.

True, but I also find him hilarious. His dick'ish heel character makes me laugh every time. I usually don't like that characteristic in heels, but Zach absolutely nails it. The way he was smiling when he wrapped up whoever for the submission today was great. My favourite of his is when he gives the double bird when doing a bridging pin.

Gino Gambino on special comments, just for some Aussie accent.

Umm, Gino... I don't think you're supposed to say "Holy $hit" on commentary! But I liked your "those rugby guys did nothing" at the end of the match.

Back