NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 14 - 4th & 5th Jan

Remove this Banner Ad

They definitely went for EPIC with that main event.

I don't think that after-match was required. They could have done that at New Year's Dash. Plus, is Kenta the right man for the job? He basically lost a nothing mid-card bout tonight. Also, if they're gonna have factions in NJPW, then they have to be used sensibly. Where the Fk were the rest of LIJ when Naito was getting beaten up?

Last edited:

Safe to say i wont be watching NJPW anytime soon if its gonna be Naito and Kenta.
gross.

Well, kinda. We're gonna get 6, 8 & 10 man tags between LIJ & BC... So get ready for some main-events featuring Bad Luck Fale!

There is a Small Chance that Tanhashi could show up in AEW trying to Revenge the Loss
No doubt Tanahashi could show up in AEW and I hope he does. Tonight though, it had to be Jericho’s night regardless of the new relationship between NJPW and AEW.

They definitely went for EPIC with that main event.

I don't think that after-match was required. They could have done that at New Year's Dash. Plus, is Kenta the right man for the job? He basically lost a nothing mid-card bout tonight. Also, if they're gonna have factions in NJPW, then they have to be used sensibly. Where the Fk were the rest of LIJ when Naito was getting beaten up?

Well when Seth Rollins Cashed in his Money in the Bank at WM that was after Losing to Orton earlier in the PPV

I believe that last night truely was the beginning of the Naito era. I could see him losing/vacating the IC title in the next 2-3 months; but during his reign he will develop more 'respect' for the IWGP World title & hold it all the way through to next years WrestleKingdom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back