Opinion NM home games L2 seats

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes - I avoid behind the goals - you'll end up watching half the game on the scoreboard

And that applies to corporate boxes behind the goals as well. Terrible view.

Noted, cheers!

Level two aisle 34-38.

Best.

What qualifies them as the best? Honest question and happy to take a pm if need be.
Prior to creating this thread I was looking around the aisle 12 section.

In the coaches box
I don't plan on being arrested.

What qualifies them as the best? Honest question and happy to take a pm if need be.
Prior to creating this thread I was looking around the aisle 12 section.

Smack bang on centre wing, usually with a mix of supporters from both sides. Perfect view. Enough fellow North nuts to know that backup's nearby if and when opposition fans get lippy, but that's relatively rare as the supporters in that section are usually pretty decent.

Prior to creating this thread I was looking around the aisle 12 section

What TT said.

Smack bang on centre wing, usually with a mix of supporters from both sides. Perfect view. Enough fellow North nuts to know that backup's nearby if and when opposition fans get lippy, but that's relatively rare as the supporters in that section are usually pretty decent.

Anywhere on Level 2 50m arc to 50m arc at Etihad is very good viewing with the wing obviously the best. If these are unattainable then L3 front wing is the next best and a little cheaper.

Sitting on level 2 is like sitting in front of your tv

Not where we sit it's not. The same regulars are always in the area as well, high fiving each other, watching the same dudes get utterly obliterated and mouthy with outspoken oppo fans. It's always a great atmosphere*.

*as long as we're winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back