Autopsy NM vs Saints - Rd 23, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

really? You think Brad is doing an awesome job do ya? Nine years and a winning percentage of around 50.50. You reckon he gets off Scott free?

I wonder whether the ye olde saying "getting off Scott free" was written about Brad Scott?

i never said he was doing an awesome job, but thanks for proving my point.

Is anyone else concerned about the number of players over the last few weeks that rack up huge possessions against us???

images

Lol. It's easy to just lock down on a player or go defensive in a game. But that doesn't teach players anything about how to go about being a good football team. We could just paper over the cracks, sure but in the long run that's not going to set us up for sustained success.

images

Lol. It's easy to just lock down on a player or go defensive in a game. But that doesn't teach players anything about how to go about being a good football team. We could just paper over the cracks, sure but in the long run that's not going to set us up for sustained success.
Uncanny.

images

I don’t understand??

Round 20 zorko 35 touches
Round 21 four players from effing Footscray with over 35 touches
Round 22 two players over 40 touches
Round 23 3 players 34 touches

This is concerning and Jacobs is not the answer .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Coaches votes

ST KILDA VS NORTH MELBOURNE
SATURDAY AUGUST 25
stk.svg

nmfc.svg

VOTES
PLAYER (CLUB)
Trent Dumont (NMFC)
Jack Steven (STK)
Jarrad Waite (NMFC)
Todd Goldstein (NMFC)
Shaun Higgins (NMFC)
Jack Steele (STK)
Ben Cunnington (NMFC)

Looks about right. Dumont and Steven clear bests for their sides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back