Remove this Banner Ad

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dead set I had lunch with my mum recently and she said I look like a terrorist
Have to admit that you've changed a bit since that photo was taken for your avatar.

Not change as much as Horace I admit, but you have put on a bit of weight or something - I just can't pin it down though.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I told you not to buy that version of the Oodie, no matter how marked down it was.
******* drunk online shopping

Agree that it was the year we had to have and the last half was promising. Drafting and Trading now critical. We have some good young talent but need a CHF, CHB and a developing ruck. Hoping for 8-9 wins in 2022.

May 24, 2011
Richmond
AFL Club
North Melbourne
At the start of the season I didn’t expect a hell of a lot based on how bad 2020 was, but after a new coaching group with a new way how the coach wants to play, a new group of very promising kids a s**t lot of downs that made the up so much fun.
I believe we are heading in the right direction really looking forward to 2022.

but first The trade, and then the draft to look forward too ( I also love the phantom draft )

amaz199

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Huge positive for me was in patches we looked really sexy. Even against better teams on paper we managed to beat them statistically and also started to win the impossible.

The negative? Lapses and just injuries. We still have the old North lurking and it needs to be eliminated.

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
...sees Ben Brown and Kosi Pickett a good shot at winning a flag, just not with us :(

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
...sees Ben Brown and Kosi Pickett a good shot at winning a flag, just not with us :(
0EF23B90-D25D-41E2-80D0-D3BD66970E80.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gaso Gaso Gaso…..s**t Gaso didn’t appear

amaz199

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
had the moment we knew we are in for exciting times. The win against West Coast.

Literally just about impossible for us to win and against all odds, against our old kryptonite called 'opposition momentum', we found a way.

That's the core of where we should be building from.

It's what makes this club special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back