Review Nmfc- “2021, the year that…”

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t expect the spoon to feel as bad as it does. I wanted pick 1 from a long way out but I didn’t factor in the shitness of finishing last. I have always had a jealous eye on the club with the first pick in the draft, won’t after this year… still stand by wanting it because I though it was the best thing for the club moving forward. I’ll have concerns about our list if we’re in a similar position next year (don’t think we will be).

Bring on the trade and draft period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we have to look at realistically otherwise the club is on a road to nowhere.

Lots of positivity with potentially being the best worst team ever (?) and a good group of youngsters, the reality is that we were fuggen awful for most of the year, came last with the 2nd fewest points for, the most points against, didn't get a Rising Star nom, didn't really have a 4-quarter effort all year, didn't beat any of the finalists, beaten by 17th, beaten by near on 10 goals by 16th and beaten twice by 15th by 40+.

Yes we improved as we went along, and should be better next year. But there are no guarantees. Really pleased to see Noble get shitty about yesterday because there is a HEAP of work to be done.

Caused me to be on a federal watch list after the WCE game

Considering our federal government the beard doesn’t help 😉
Dead set I had lunch with my mum recently and she said I look like a terrorist

Lots of positivity with potentially being the best worst team ever (?) and a good group of youngsters, the reality is that we were fuggen awful for most of the year, came last with the 2nd fewest points for, the most points against, didn't get a Rising Star nom, didn't really have a 4-quarter effort all year, didn't beat any of the finalists, beaten by 17th, beaten by near on 10 goals by 16th and beaten twice by 15th by 40+.

Yes we improved as we went along, and should be better next year. But there are no guarantees. Really pleased to see Noble get shitty about yesterday because there is a HEAP of work to be done.
That's a pretty realistic assessment of the year as a whole.

In terms of the OP.....

....2021 - the year that we truly bottomed out....

We have alot of work in front of us to get out of the bottom 4 - let alone try and push for finals.

6D9645CD-1937-4F82-A5C1-D605F37B9302.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back