No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Level 1. Level 2 is OK, but I like being close to the action. Level 2 is same as TV cameras, I forget I'm actually at the game and not watching it on TV. Level 3 is not worth it whatsoever.

WOW. I was actually nice about it, to be honest. Could have said something else but didn't.

Totally disagree

I like Level 1. Level 2 is OK, but I like being close to the action. Level 2 is same as TV cameras, I forget I'm actually at the game and not watching it on TV. Level 3 is not worth it whatsoever.

WOW. I was actually nice about it, to be honest. Could have said something else but didn't.
Level 2 is hands down the best seating at the ground.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

You gave them an E for effort.

******* lovely.

I was going to upgrade this year but waiting to see if there is going to be a 4th Tassie game. Also this last year, unlike the last couple it seems to have been possible to sit on Level 1 with a GA membership quite a few times. There were either GA bays or it was possible (not sure if it always is) to go and sit with the cheer squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 570951

I'm actually upgrading too

I currently have a reserved seat in bay 18 as part of Arches Club. This great and it's where the players families and not playing sit

This year I'm changing to the Premiership club on lvl 2 , it's got guaranteed GF tickets but no reserved seats just bays on the wing on lvl 2.

Both of those are good options
Im going with a 3-game family membership for 2019 & 2020, and potentially 2021 as Im either interstate or overseas for most of that time. But as soon as im back in Melbourne 2020/21 I'll get the family on the Premiership Club on lvl 2. Great seats, viewing and facilities.

I've had Premiership Club for several years now and it offers the ability to purchase guest passes. Does anyone know if Schimma Platinum allow the same? (it doesn't indicate this in the membership portal).
FYI - the Schimma Platinum have reserved seats in the front section of Level 2 (in front of the Premiership Club seating)

I've had Premiership Club for several years now and it offers the ability to purchase guest passes. Does anyone know if Schimma Platinum allow the same? (it doesn't indicate this in the membership portal).
FYI - the Schimma Platinum have reserved seats in the front section of Level 2 (in front of the Premiership Club seating)

What's the deal with the Premiership room? i.e. how much is the guest pass and what is included?

What's the deal with the Premiership room? i.e. how much is the guest pass and what is included?

I dont think anything is included, I think its just like another social club room where you can buy food and drinks

If you purchase a Premiership Club membership, you are entitled to buy guest passes to each home game. These were priced at $70 each (from memory) in 2018 and provides entry to the ground, entry to the Premiership Club Room and seating on the Level 2 wing in designated bays.

I've traditionally purchased this membership as it a) guarantees a Grand Final ticket should we make it, b) provides the best seating in the house and c) allows you to bring guests (at the nominated cost).

Have been on the International Roo Membership the last three years... but homeward bound in a, my
If you purchase a Premiership Club membership, you are entitled to buy guest passes to each home game. These were priced at $70 each (from memory) in 2018 and provides entry to the ground, entry to the Premiership Club Room and seating on the Level 2 wing in designated bays.

I've traditionally purchased this membership as it a) guarantees a Grand Final ticket should we make it, b) provides the best seating in the house and c) allows you to bring guests (at the nominated cost).

Cheers, have been on the International Roo Membership the last three years... but homeward bound after 7 years outside of Melbourne.... My girlfriend is a Bris supporter but enjoys watching even if they're not playing so considering the 10 pass flexible membership or maybe something a bit fancier.
Is the guest ticket limited to one per match?

Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Hi guys
Planning to upgrade my membership to the Barry Cable Lvl 1 social club membership. Is it possible to purchase a guest pass and if so how much?

thanks

Have been on the International Roo Membership the last three years... but homeward bound in a, my

Cheers, have been on the International Roo Membership the last three years... but homeward bound after 7 years outside of Melbourne.... My girlfriend is a Bris supporter but enjoys watching even if they're not playing so considering the 10 pass flexible membership or maybe something a bit fancier.

Thanks for the info.
I have purchased multiple guest passes previously, so I think that's still valid. Welcome back to Football Mecca!

Thanks for the info.
I’m pretty sure you can get as many as you want. You also get 1 free pass with your membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back