No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

"Thanks for your email.

Excited to have you back for the 2019 season!

our membership packs have unfortunately been delayed, and have not been sent from our mail house yet. . We do apologise for this delay as our expectations (and I’m sure yours as well) would be for our early renewed members to receive the membership packets prior to Christmas.
We endeavor to give our members the best experience and this is not the high standard we set.

Hope you had a safe and happy Christmas."

They were probably looking to save a few $$$ and booked via Bestjet to get the membership packs over by plane this time.

Next minute: https://www.news.com.au/travel/trav...d/news-story/6b021f991c315ae1c115a2f0675d194e

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not likely.

When I renewed my international membership (yesterday) it presented the option to select the digital membership card. It then said in parentheses that selecting this option would mean no membership pack would be posted out, and Melbourne members would need to collect their hat/scarf per usual.

I kame membership pack as the card, stickers, magnet, etc..

When I renewed my international membership (yesterday) it presented the option to select the digital membership card. It then said in parentheses that selecting this option would mean no membership pack would be posted out, and Melbourne members would need to collect their hat/scarf per usual.

Yep, I was right, per the website https://membership.nmfc.com.au/digital-membership-card-1

What about my member pack and other fulfilment items?

You will not receive your fixture and sticker pack in the mail.

You will receive a digital fulfilment pack with an easy to print fixture.

You can also sync the 2019 AFL and AFLW fixture to your mobile calendar by clicking here.

It looks to me as though they are going to be making this compulsory down the track.

You will receive a digital fulfilment pack with an easy to print fixture.

You can also sync the 2019 AFL and AFLW fixture to your mobile calendar by clicking here.

That's ******* outrageous.

They're getting pretty close to me telling them to * off.

We need to boot out these arse hats at the next club election and get some real North football people back in charge of the club.

It looks to me as though they are going to be making this compulsory down the track.

That's ******* outrageous.

They're getting pretty close to me telling them to **** off.

We need to boot out these arse hats at the next club election and get some real North football people back in charge of the club.

I have actually been recommending this as an option for. Few years in the annual survey.

I don’t want the club wasting money on me with that rubbish if it can be done virtually for free digitally.

I wouldn’t think withdrawing it for members who look forward to the pack and collect the cards is a good idea but I think it’s a great initiative as an opt out.

Last edited:
I have actually been recommending this as an option for. Few years in the annual survey.

I don’t want the club wasting money on me with that rubbish if it can be done virtually for free digitally.

I wouldn’t think withdrawing it for members who look forward to the pack and collect the cards is a good idea but I think it’s a great initiative as an opt out.

Agreed. All my frequent flyer cards, reward cards, all sit in the digital space. Makes sense to me. I don't need stickers or a calendar.

Agreed. All my frequent flyer cards, reward cards, all sit in the digital space. Makes sense to me. I don't need stickers or a calendar.

I agree with going digital to save money, but I like being able to chuck a fresh NMFC membership on the back of the car each year.
I also use the extras to chuck up around pubs or sneakily put on the back of mates cars. Help spread a bit of awareness.

What's the story behind that?

Can’t remember if I watched or read something about it. As far as operators are concerned, there are a few benefits:
Safety - you know who are walking into the stadium;
Targeted Advertising - social media alerts as you walk past shops etc.

I’m sure there are other things but that’s what I remember..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back