No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

By the way we're at 30,800 as of last Friday. Record time. Couldn't find an update on this thread.
The article you speak of is dated the 6th February 2018. The ticker has been switched off and the club doesn't return until the 14th.

The article you speak of is dated the 6th February 2018. The ticker has been switched off and the club doesn't return until the 14th.
Why is it in their news feed? Stupid.

Why is it in their news feed? Stupid.
The membership news section on the app hasn't been updated since July 2018.
20190112_061449.jpg

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
With the membership for my newborn (assuming these are included in the totals) + getting two lapsed members back on, that’s 3 more than last year from my circle.

Hoping to jag a couple of Scottish backpackers at my work who are still deciding on a team.
Something about that sounds a little Ivan Milatish....
But nonetheless sign them up.

Carey4life

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2005
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Long time no speak my good friends.

I'm hopping back to Australia, and want to organise a membership that I actually attend games with. I've got no one to go regularly go to games with, so I want to get something that I can sit with different mates that I coerce into coming each week.

How much do guest passes cost if you buy the Premiership Club? If I buy two GA memberships, can anyone use the second regardless of the name on the back (do they check names at the ground)? Do I get one GA, and just buy two tickets, or upgrade for whatever games I want to attend?

Any guidance?

Long time no speak my good friends.

I'm hopping back to Australia, and want to organise a membership that I actually attend games with. I've got no one to go regularly go to games with, so I want to get something that I can sit with different mates that I coerce into coming each week.

How much do guest passes cost if you buy the Premiership Club? If I buy two GA memberships, can anyone use the second regardless of the name on the back (do they check names at the ground)? Do I get one GA, and just buy two tickets, or upgrade for whatever games I want to attend?

Any guidance?
The guest passes for the Premiership club were about $70 ($30 for a kid). I have found you can let anyone use a membership without any problem.

Aug 24, 2006
THE BIG V
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Roo4Life Member
With the membership for my newborn (assuming these are included in the totals) + getting two lapsed members back on, that’s 3 more than last year from my circle.

Hoping to jag a couple of Scottish backpackers at my work who are still deciding on a team.
well firstly our club theme song (hearts to Hearts) is based on a traditional Scottish song

Wee Deoch an Doris

There's a good old Scottish custom that has stood the test o'time,
It's a custom that's been carried out in every land and clime.
When brother Scots are gathered, it's aye the usual thing,
Just before we say good night, we fill our cups and sing...
Chorus
Just a wee deoch an doris, just a wee drop, that's all.
Just a wee deoch an doris afore ye gang awa.
There's a wee wifie waitin' in a wee but an ben.
If you can say, "It's a braw bricht moonlicht nicht",

Secondly our colours are BLUE & WHITE - Scottish National Flag

and thirdly diddly doodly tell them they have no choice in the matter...

I can't believe we're getting into another semantic soccer v football argument on an Australian football forum.

Yes, we all know they call it football, but we call it soccer because it's not our football. As one big fat gay (the only one in the village) used to say "Get over it".

rooboy29

All Australian
Jun 11, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone else not received their membership pack yet? I’ve been a trueroo member for years now and my membership rolls over every year. I have already had payments come out but still no pack as of yet.. Reckon every other years it has arrived early dec

Anyone else not received their membership pack yet? I’ve been a trueroo member for years now and my membership rolls over every year. I have already had payments come out but still no pack as of yet.. Reckon every other years it has arrived early dec

There's been a delay, but most of us will get our packs next week.

I can't believe we're getting into another semantic soccer v football argument on an Australian football forum.

Yes, we all know they call it football, but we call it soccer because it's not our football. As one big fat gay (the only one in the village) used to say "Get over it".
Nope “we” do not call it soccer. Australia call it Football.

Back