No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
No doubt the "unforeseen circumstances" would be that the clowns down there didn't factor that Monday is a public holiday.:rolleyes:

1552202254009.png

I'll post them as I get them then mate.
Appreciate it mate.
I’ve updated my details numerous times yet never receive anything and it’s so frustrating.
If it wasn’t for this website I would have had no idea the date had been changed.
How hard is it to update an email address?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Welcome to the ideologically upgraded NMFC.

Ron Casey must be turning in his grave.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Appreciate it mate.
I’ve updated my details numerous times yet never receive anything and it’s so frustrating.
If it wasn’t for this website I would have had no idea the date had been changed.

Isnt there a deal that if you update details you get free tickets to a game.....probably to sit in a North Members area beside an Opposition friend of a Member

I've booked seats in the NMFC "members" area the club has allocated this morning. They're not the best IMO - right behind the goals - but might be nice as a once off, the young bloke usually enjoys being closer to the action for a change. There's a chance though I'll get there earlier and just find seats that suit me, negating half the point of this improvement. It's still, unfortunately, nothing even close to what reserved seat members should deserve and expect for their money. If they can't get decent equivalent seats it's bordering on pointless. Nice try NMFC, but not enough for this jaded member.

I've booked seats in the NMFC "members" area the club has allocated this morning. They're not the best IMO - right behind the goals - but might be nice as a once off, the young bloke usually enjoys being closer to the action for a change. There's a chance though I'll get there earlier and just find seats that suit me, negating half the point of this improvement. It's still, unfortunately, nothing even close to what reserved seat members should deserve and expect for their money. If they can't get decent equivalent seats it's bordering on pointless. Nice try NMFC, but not enough for this jaded member.

Is this for the Hawks game at The ‘G?

What are the other replacement games and when do they go on sale?

We’ll just use our AFL Memberships for the Hawks game, not that I could book replacement seats using the North Memberships this morning anyway seeing we’ve only received one card out of the six we’re owed.

I’ve been on the blower to the Membership Dept this morning and I’m assured the other five will arrive in the next week. We shall see.......

Didnt receive the email this morning and it was because I had apparently opted out of all membership and services content
In all honesty which member would give their email address and knowingly opt out of receiving any content?

Surely then I should receive a text of some sort? *in over it

Is this for the Hawks game at The ‘G?

What are the other replacement games and when do they go on sale?

We’ll just use our AFL Memberships for the Hawks game, not that I could book replacement seats using the North Memberships this morning anyway seeing we’ve only received one card out of the six we’re owed.

I’ve been on the blower to the Membership Dept this morning and I’m assured the other five will arrive in the next week. We shall see.......

That's right TT the Hawks game - the others will come available later in the year as they approach I believe. It's a free booking so no harm, if we get there early we can find a decent seat elsewhere and if we're running late we can use the allocated seats. Better than nothing but it's hardly the solution reserved seat members have been asking for IMO. Can't speak for others but I've been pretty unequivocal on here and in member feedback that I wanted decent equivalent seating. I don't expect to get aisle 34 on Level 2 of Docklands but I would expect decent wing bays at the front of level 3 (and equivalent at the MCG) if the club is taking this feedback seriously.

Didnt receive the email this morning and it was because I had apparently opted out of all membership and services content
In all honesty which member would give their email address and knowingly opt out of receiving any content?

Surely then I should receive a text of some sort? ****in over it

I can forward it to you if you need tazaa but essentially it says go to ticketek site, go to the game, select club members and public reserve, enter barcodes and then select North Melbourne seating area. Pretty simple.

Ahhhhh good. I look forward to receiving a call from BBB over my lapsed membership despite the fact I have multiple memberships fully paid for already for 2019, as is usually the case.

As predicted, received the call from the Membership Dept late today. “Just wondering if you intend to rejoin as a member in 2019?”

FMD

Pointed him to the multiple memberships I already hold and told him “I look forward to hearing from you in twelve months!”

Back