No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Customer service is at its lowest standard overall.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
Its ******* embarassing. Spent over ten years doin multiple jobs like this and its day one learning.

Its ******* embarassing. Spent over ten years doin multiple jobs like this and its day one learning.
Mate, the temporary nature of retail and hospitality employment has created a culture of I couldn't give a * my break is due in 3 minutes is.
That along with the younger generation attitudes

Mate, the temporary nature of retail and hospitality employment has created a culture of I couldn't give a **** my break is due in 3 minutes is.

Catching up with the rest of the world! I went to a Macca's in London and couldn't get anyone to take my order as the were having a nice chat.

Mate, the temporary nature of retail and hospitality employment has created a culture of I couldn't give a **** my break is due in 3 minutes is.

I dunno, was always casual temp work for me and im not that old, depending on your definition of younger. Sounds more like incompetance. But yea maybe.

Catching up with the rest of the world! I went to a Macca's in London and couldn't get anyone to take my order as the were having a nice chat.
I got maccas drive through yesterday. Parked to check the order. The fries were bent, stale and cold. Went inside, watched them tip a fresh batch, asked them not to serve me their rubbish bin scraps.

I was driving from Cambridge to London a few years ago. Stopped at a Petrol station. One person waiting to pay, followed by me, then two others. No one at counter for a good 2 minutes. I look over, see the guy wiping Shelves literally two meters away from us. I walked up to him, said mate are you serving. He looked at me as if to say, I haven't finnished. I Said put that sponge down and go to your register and serve the customers. The p
Pommy chick i was with laughed when I got back to her car, she witnessed the whole thing.
She said Britts don't bother saying anything they just wait.

I dunno, was always casual temp work for me and im not that old, depending on your definition of younger. Sounds more like incompetance. But yea maybe.
Yea sure is incompetence.
The value of service is now days us diminished. I'm glad you take pride in your job.

I got maccas drive through yesterday. Parked to check the order. The fries were bent, stale and cold. Went inside, watched them tip a fresh batch, asked them not to serve me their rubbish bin scraps.

I was driving from Cambridge to London a few years ago. Stopped at a Petrol station. One person waiting to pay, followed by me, then two others. No one at counter for a good 2 minutes. I look over, see the guy wiping Shelves literally two meters away from us. I walked up to him, said mate are you serving. He looked at me as if to say, I haven't finnished. I Said put that sponge down and go to your register and serve the customers. The p
Pommy chick i was with laughed when I got back to her car, she witnessed the whole thing.
She said Britts don't bother saying anything they just wait.

You should have written an IOU with your phone number, placed it on the counter, walked out and drove away.

There's a Maccas somewhere, Forbes maybe but I can't remember, where they don't take your order. You have to use some big dIY self serve touch screen thing. They have little maccabots there tho, ready to put your order in for you if you are having trouble.
:drunk:

Not membership related but on Saturday I walked away from the club shop shaking my head with the attitude.

Myself and the family were up from the Surf Coast, and we decided to stop by the club to see if we could pick up some new clothing for the family. Walked into the shop at 5 past 1 on a saturday arvo, I picked up the new Shinboner history book, told my wife i'ii grab that, 2-new tops for the children, and 1 for myself, probably $250 all up. As im talking to the wife a staff member tells us sorry you'll have to leave we are shutting. I mentioned that we knew what we wanted and we'd be finished in less than 5 minutes, "sorry you'll have to leave now, we shut at 1 and you'll have to come back another time" was the response. I mentioned I lived down on the Surf coast over an hour away, but they just repeated that they were shut. My wife put back the $250 worth of merchanise we had in our hands and walked out shaking our heads!

Obviously the club must be rolling in money they way they treat members, and turn away punters wanting to hand over $250!

That’s atrocious!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not membership related but on Saturday I walked away from the club shop shaking my head with the attitude.

Myself and the family were up from the Surf Coast, and we decided to stop by the club to see if we could pick up some new clothing for the family. Walked into the shop at 5 past 1 on a saturday arvo, I picked up the new Shinboner history book, told my wife i'ii grab that, 2-new tops for the children, and 1 for myself, probably $250 all up. As im talking to the wife a staff member tells us sorry you'll have to leave we are shutting. I mentioned that we knew what we wanted and we'd be finished in less than 5 minutes, "sorry you'll have to leave now, we shut at 1 and you'll have to come back another time" was the response. I mentioned I lived down on the Surf coast over an hour away, but they just repeated that they were shut. My wife put back the $250 worth of merchanise we had in our hands and walked out shaking our heads!

Obviously the club must be rolling in money they way they treat members, and turn away punters wanting to hand over $250!

What a F***ing disgrace what the hell is going to treat members like this who were willing to hand over $$$ to buy merchandise.
That's why this club will stay down on and off the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a F***ing disgrace what the hell is going to treat members like this who were willing to hand over $$$ to buy merchandise.
That's why this club will stay down on and off the field.

You should raise this with the club, it is important they get all the feedback on what they need to improve on.

Got this from the club today when I attempted to update my email address last month.

Hi —————

Thanks for your email today.

What is your membership number, or last name? The email address you have sent this off is not in our database so I cannot find your membership.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself via email, or alternatively, you can contact Membership Services directly on 1300 KANGAS (1300 526 427).

Regards,

Ben Thomas
Consumer Sales & Service Officer

Are we taking the piss or what? In all honesty what hope do we have when the club can’t even update a ******* email address.
Ive just about given up. Call it in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back