No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the age at which you can start blaming the younger generation for everything you don't like?
Gen X.
I was at Wollies yesterday, got a few food items and some flyspray, detergent as well.
The checkout puts my beef in the same bag as the detergent.
I say to her did they not teach you to place food and chemical items in separate bags.
She says yes they did.
Wtf.

I speak from experience my first job at 14 was at Safeway.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Its all Gen X's fault?

Probably right actually. We did **** all while the world burned.

People are living longer and better than ever before in history mate & RF is definitely on the money with the music.

Nah no fake news on social media and the music was better then

The music was mostly better then and shitloads of the good music of today is made by gen Xers.

There was plenty of fake news on the telly and radio tho.

I think you do it through Ticketmaster

There is a link in yesterday’s Membership benefits email

The email had no real info. Just said that you could do it if you signed up. On Ticketmaster now, can't find anything.

Anyone able to shine some light on this?

The email had no real info. Just said that you could do it if you signed up. On Ticketmaster now, can't find anything.

I think you have to go through the club.

Is there anyone working there today?

People are living longer and better than ever before in history mate & RF is definitely on the money with the music.

Are they?

I think what you meant to say is "some people are living longer and better..." but that is for another thread.

I think you have to go through the club.

Is there anyone working there today?

Damn. What a let down. I've really had it with the membership department.

They buggered up my card 3 times this year, sent it to an incorrect address this year and we're not responsive when I wanted it sent to my current address.

Being a North Melbourne member shouldn't be a chore. I shouldn't have to follow up email threads.

The music was mostly better then and shitloads of the good music of today is made by gen Xers.

There was plenty of fake news on the telly and radio tho.
It took brains and research back then to be influenced.
Blatant lies and mistruths, fake news makes it easy today for people to buy into a lie

It took brains and research back then to be influenced.
Blatant lies and mistruths, fake news makes it easy today for people to buy into a lie

Didn't hurt that we had multiple sources of info instead of Murdoch, Twatter and Faceblank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gen X.
I was at Wollies yesterday, got a few food items and some flyspray, detergent as well.
The checkout puts my beef in the same bag as the detergent.
I say to her did they not teach you to place food and chemical items in separate bags.
She says yes they did.
Wtf.

I speak from experience my first job at 14 was at Safeway.

There are probably more chemicals in the beef than the detergent.

THIS is the info provided if you follow the email links....

https://membership.nmfc.com.au/bring-friend-free-1?camefrom=EMCL_2841067_134891995

How to download your FREE ticket

All North members can access the free general admission ticket through their MyKangaroos account.

*Once members have accessed a free ticket for one game, they will not be able to access any of the remaining games.

Step 1: Using the tabel below, select 'BOOK NOW' next to your membership category. For the game you want to access, click 'Find Products' and then enter in the promo code.

Membership
Ticket Type
Promo Code

Schimma
Premiership Club
Interstate Gold

Premiership Club

PREMFRIEND

BOOK NOW

Social club
Cheer Squad
Archers
Level 2 Reserved

Social Club

SOCIALFRIEND

BOOK NOW

General Admission
5-Game Country
3-Game Access
Future Roos
Junior Joey
Interstate
Shinboner Spirit
Digital Subscription

General Admission (Melbourne)

FRIEND

BOOK NOW

Southerners
Premiership Club
Brady Rawlings
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Cheer Squad
Flexi Pack
4--Game Access
General Admission (Tasmania)

TASFRIEND

BOOK NOW

Step 2: In the 'Select number of tickets' section, select 1 from the drop down box and then click Continue.

Step 3: In the 'Review your selection' section, click Add to cart.

Step 4: Log in with your member number and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can use the forgot password feature or email membership@nmfc.com.au with your full name and contact details.

Step 5: In the 'Select delivery' drop down menu, select the Ticket Fast option and click Checkout.

Step 6: Select the 'I agree to the terms of use' check box and click Submit Order.

Step 7: Select the Print tickets button. A Ticket Fast ticket will download in PDF format.

Step 8: Print your ticket.

THIS is the info provided if you follow the email links....

https://membership.nmfc.com.au/bring-friend-free-1?camefrom=EMCL_2841067_134891995

How to download your FREE ticket

All North members can access the free general admission ticket through their MyKangaroos account.

*Once members have accessed a free ticket for one game, they will not be able to access any of the remaining games.

Step 1: Using the tabel below, select 'BOOK NOW' next to your membership category. For the game you want to access, click 'Find Products' and then enter in the promo code.

Membership
Ticket Type
Promo Code

Schimma
Premiership Club
Interstate Gold

Premiership Club

PREMFRIEND

BOOK NOW

Social club
Cheer Squad
Archers
Level 2 Reserved

Social Club

SOCIALFRIEND

BOOK NOW

General Admission
5-Game Country
3-Game Access
Future Roos
Junior Joey
Interstate
Shinboner Spirit
Digital Subscription

General Admission (Melbourne)

FRIEND

BOOK NOW

Southerners
Premiership Club
Brady Rawlings
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Cheer Squad
Flexi Pack
4--Game Access
General Admission (Tasmania)

TASFRIEND

BOOK NOW

Step 2: In the 'Select number of tickets' section, select 1 from the drop down box and then click Continue.

Step 3: In the 'Review your selection' section, click Add to cart.

Step 4: Log in with your member number and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can use the forgot password feature or email membership@nmfc.com.au with your full name and contact details.

Step 5: In the 'Select delivery' drop down menu, select the Ticket Fast option and click Checkout.

Step 6: Select the 'I agree to the terms of use' check box and click Submit Order.

Step 7: Select the Print tickets button. A Ticket Fast ticket will download in PDF format.

Step 8: Print your ticket.

Sends me on an endless loop of signing in, failing, and not being able to create a new account haha. I think I'm just going to go to the membership stall and try my luck. Failing that, I'll just buy another ticket. If I have to sit through another North game, my girlfriend surely can too.

(Go the Roos!)

Sends me on an endless loop of signing in, failing, and not being able to create a new account haha. I think I'm just going to go to the membership stall and try my luck. Failing that, I'll just buy another ticket. If I have to sit through another North game, my girlfriend surely can too.

(Go the Roos!)

Ffs

Couldn’t be that many cos there weren’t many people there ;) (my attempt at being funny..haha)

The guy actually told me “last home game was much worse” and I replied “yeah, because most members actually showed up for that one!”

My brother didn't auto-renew because he wanted to upgrade his membership for himself and my niece, those memberships never showed up, he called the club, they didn't know what happened to them, so they sent out replacements ones in January apparently, those haven't shown up either.

We need a forensic review into the membership department.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back