No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My brother in law joined up late to Essendon and got his membership pack last night.

Medallion, lanyard, sticker pack with about 15 on there, scarf and the correct membership

I almost cried as he opened it.

If a group of kangaroos is a mob

What do you call a massive group of clusterf***s?

How are we at such an eb of getting THE BASICS of a football club right?

It's unacceptable. They have to go. All of them.

It's unacceptable. They have to go. All of them.

I just feel we have grossly missed what supporters actually want.

This year should be a celebration.

Yet we hit round 4 and we have people who are multi-generational members who cannot get into the ground.

When are we actually doing anything to celebrate our past?

150 year anniversary

20 year premiership anniversary

We've got logos on a jumper FFS.

Compound that with on field and is it any wonder rank and file are voting with their feet?

I just feel we have grossly missed what supporters actually want.

This year should be a celebration.

Yet we hit round 4 and we have people who are multi-generational members who cannot get into the ground.

When are we actually doing anything to celebrate our past?

150 year anniversary

20 year premiership anniversary

We've got logos on a jumper FFS.

Compound that with on field and is it any wonder rank and file are voting with their feet?

The club is overseen by people whose primary interest is not football, nor the grass roots members of this club. Football provides the vehicle for their true interests, and they are only interested in the sport to the extent that it can sustain their true interests.

In regards to the online Roo Shop, how do you apply the membership discount?

If you're logged in to your membership account the discount is automatically applied for you.

1555284923973.png

So still cant seem to buy tickets through Ticketmaster online on any browser, GA or Premium....whats going on?
Yep, I've had issues using my barcodes as well. I've managed to purchase a few GA tickets without codes though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extra people coming along, and upgrading memberships/ securing seats. These are the Dons, not the Saints/Dogs. Chances of a sellout are high.

Best of luck buddy.

Our membership department actually makes LA look like the center of great customer service!

3 weeks ago my family interstate membership rolled up minus one hat. Rang the club straight away and they said they would send straight out. Still waiting, and not expecting it to turn up before the Port game. Thank * I’m out of the country so I do t have to chuck a wobbly. Just a sigh and a thought that some of you are worse off.

WTF is going on down there?

Most likely the result of a surge in ticket sales following wins by North v *.

Luckily i bought my tickets weeks ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back