News NMFC AFLW 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point - I think there will need to be some structure to enable and encourage some descent discussion.

It is early days and time will tell how much interferes there is but seeing the same thread each time doesn’t inspire and interest.

Perhaps;
-Game day(could have “game””- pre, during and analysis ?
-Player updates/ profiles - one for all?
- Team announcements
- media

Even the team doesn’t seem to be keeping a membership count from what I’ve seen.

I for one are looking forward to seeing out the season goes and if so can really get into the women’s game - I couldn’t without a Roos team.

That’s my two bob
Something like that, without thinking too much further into it, sounds good to me.

North Melbourne logo is all over the AFLW gear, including the front of the jumper.
Case in point...

161118_AFLW2Large.jpg

1IMG_3323.jpg

What is this? Women's gear hasn't been released yet but I know at the start they flagged there would be two strips - is this is the Tasmania version?
Yes.

I'd go through and circle all the North Melbourne logos on the previous page (regarding your next post), but its probably easier if you just go back and look.

What is this? Women's gear hasn't been released yet but I know at the start they flagged there would be two strips - is this is the Tasmania version?

The Tasmania deal is a partnership to host this tes
Yes.

I'd go through and circle all the North Melbourne logos on the previous page (regarding your next post), but its probably easier if you just go back and look.

It’s interesting ;

They cotton on one which seems to be worn in the “new Roos” and “electric feel” articles, only has a very small North logo on the bottom right - with the AFLW , sewn on.

The training gear has the full chest crest which is great and the casual gear is also properly NMFC branded.

But the “away” strip does appear to have the NMGC at a reduced level.

Having said that, having Tasmania written on the back at the bottom is hardly screaming it from the rooftops either.

I have no idea what’s what but I’m not going to get worked up about an away strip that I will never see.

I imagine the media will be brief to call them the Tassie Kangaroos which will be far worse and cause a lot of angst for some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back