News NMFC AFLW 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
dam im disapointed, she really fitted in and love being part of the club. My daughter loves here may turn her back on footy now my last hope lol. oh well onwards and fowards interesting with all the clubs in what the shake up will be

Mo is terribly over rated on field imo but certainly worth keeping just for the PR stuff if you ask me. Kids look up to her for some reason and she could have been a huge asset.

She stood at the side of the field and put up with my daughter singing My Little Pony songs to her for longer than anyone else and laughed, enjoyed it and encouraged her the whole time. She's worth it to the club for that attitude alone if we're trying to build support among kids.

She stood at the side of the field and put up with my daughter singing My Little Pony songs to her for longer than anyone else and laughed, enjoyed it and encouraged her the whole time. She's worth it to the club for that attitude alone if we're trying to build support among kids.
Agreed. :stern look

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone

That's awesome. Does make it seem a bit stranger when we had put so much promotional and branding responsibility on her shoulders.

Who is the first person to Bannister?

The one that was pointed out to me at the game she was 40m away and had zero interest of heading over when everyone else was.

Just reporting what was said to me.

The one that was pointed out to me at the game she was 40m away and had zero interest of heading over when everyone else was.

Just reporting what was said to me.
To be clear, what level of football is this coach involved with?

Edit: Tweet was deleted, possibly due to a typo.

Kearny basically said "I said that it was difficult choosing to move to North, It wasn't, It was the easiest thing in the world to decide to do. North Melbournes commitment to womens football going back years makes it an incredible place to be. North Melbourne is like a second family"

Last edited:

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
What was it, four or five AAs in the team this year, and it's the one that doesn't make it that wins the BnF. Goes to show how valuable her role was this season.

A worthy winner is Jenna.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
It looks that way. Will be interesting to hear her side of the story.

From the outside it's hard to understand what a player in their twilight years in a 7 week season semi-pro sport based on 1-year contracts would've expected in terms of 'player welfare' that hasn't been provided.

Will wait and see. She seems unlikely to go unheard.

She’s got a decent profile off field. Seems like a bit of a moth.

Considering he output for Collingwood, this year has been mutually beneficial. She’s retained he profile and North/Tassie have used hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back