AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sorry to every girl in the women's league when I criticised the standard.

Lets send our North girls out for our season 1 opener against St Kilda instead.

I'm very sorry to every girl in the women's league when I criticised the standard.

Lets send our North girls out for our season 1 opener against St Kilda instead.
Sure thing, wage swap first.

Surprised Green was dropped. Hopefully just structural.
I suspect it’s load management. I think she’s come off in both her games with sore knees (different knee admittedly).

Scotty Gowans gave a speech where he said they tried to keep manage loads for all the players across the VFLW and AFLW seasons. They aim for about 21 games per player. I take it this is a guideline and probably changes slightly from player to player. I think with Abby’s history they would play it pretty safe.

I do hope they aren’t taking the GCS’s lightly. They seem to be playing pretty good footy at the minute, and Abby improves our structure immensely. Hopefully Viv Saad continues her good form in the middle.

Is anyone else still waiting on their membership package? I called the club last week, they said there was a delay but said mine was sent on the 19th, I'm still waiting. I do live interstate but dont think it would have taken this long.

Is anyone else still waiting on their membership package? I called the club last week, they said there was a delay but said mine was sent on the 19th, I'm still waiting. I do live interstate but dont think it would have taken this long.
Mine roll’s over so it was posted out ages ago. Although it wasn’t much of a package really, more on envelope with the membership card and stickers.

Mine roll’s over so it was posted out ages ago. Although it wasn’t much of a package really, more on envelope with the membership card and stickers.
I think it was a delay with the processing of the member items. I might give them a call on Monday to see if they can resend it.

Viv Saad as the undersized ruck/oversized utility has been a good move. Her first hit out (and first game too!) at Casey sorta didnt work, rolling maul most of the day with the conditions didn't help.

Last two weeks has been great, aside from King able to stay forward, she acts as almost another mid at the contest, willing to give up the tap and have influence regardless.

Spreads the midfield load too - Kearney and Riddell getting the footy and facing forward helps a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a long way from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back