AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old..............." dude "

Who are they ?

girl-more.png

First thing I thought of when I read JtT's post.

Although to be fair, they're pretty much the first thing I think of in any given situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ashmore can feel a little aggrieved, she finished third for goals yet couldn't make the squad.

Also, we conceded the fewest goals yet not one of our defenders could make the squad.

Tahlia Randall has a long way to go to becoming half the player Kate Lutkins is and we're delusional if we think otherwise. Gilroy, despite a slow start in which she was still learning the game, was our most reliable defender this year which justifies nobody from our back-half making the squad.

It's nice that Ashmore kicked the third-most goals in the league. It's nicer that, after she squanders early Joe-the-goose chances, our midfield doesn't drop their heads but instead continues to serve her the footy on a silver platter. Garner will end up on the HFF anyway like they've done with Phillips previously.

Tahlia Randall has a long way to go to becoming half the player Kate Lutkins is and we're delusional if we think otherwise. Gilroy, despite a slow start in which she was still learning the game, was our most reliable defender this year which justifies nobody from our back-half making the squad.
Thought Grierson was our most consistent defender myself. Unfortunately she missed the first game which may have cost us an undefeated season.

It's nice that Ashmore kicked the third-most goals in the league. It's nicer that, after she squanders early Joe-the-goose chances, our midfield doesn't drop their heads but instead continues to serve her the footy on a silver platter. Garner will end up on the HFF anyway like they've done with Phillips previously.
You are probably right but I still think she deserved a place in the 40 women squad.

Thought Grierson was our most consistent defender myself. Unfortunately she missed the first game which may have cost us an undefeated season.
Little bit sloppy in the Suns game too, overall I think she's our most irreplaceable defender.

You are probably right but I still think she deserved a place in the 40 women squad.
Either way wouldn't bother me until considering who else does or doesn't make it, Conway and Gee ahead of her really muddies the waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back