AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell me how AFLW isn’t as rigged and fixed as the AFL. Bowers gets one vote in a game she shouldn’t have played in and wins an award she shouldn’t have been eligible for.

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For all Bruce’s faults he does a good job hosting events like the Brownlow. Sarah Oily was out of her depth.

I didn't see the whole thing but through the last couple of rounds and then the presentation, Sarah easily had the fawning, gushing, embarrassingly awful Bruce of the last 10 years well and truly covered. She's still a fair way short of classic Bruce though.

NMFC tally
A. Riddell – 10
J. Garner – 9
J. Bruton – 8
E. Kearney – 4
E. King – 4
T. Randall – 1

Riddell finished equal-tenth in the league, behind Bonnici and Marinoff who can't hit the side of a barn most days. Overall we got a decent shake though to pick up 36 votes as a team (fourth-most in the league, jumping ahead of Brisbane and Fremantle), including a BOG for Bruton in the loss to the Lions.

I didn't see the whole thing but through the last couple of rounds and then the presentation, Sarah easily had the fawning, gushing, embarrassingly awful Bruce of the last 10 years well and truly covered. She's still a fair way short of classic Bruce though.
I reckon she seemed awkward and seemed to have her questions written down pre interview, so didn’t listen to what the girls were saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 26, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
NMFC tally
A. Riddell – 10
J. Garner – 9
J. Bruton – 8
E. Kearney – 4
E. King – 4
T. Randall – 1

Riddell finished equal-tenth in the league, behind Bonnici and Marinoff who can't hit the side of a barn most days. Overall we got a decent shake though to pick up 36 votes as a team (fourth-most in the league, jumping ahead of Brisbane and Fremantle), including a BOG for Bruton in the loss to the Lions.
Bonnici and Marinoff are both stars. None of our players had truly dominant seasons, no need for melts here.

Bonnici and Marinoff are both stars. None of our players had truly dominant seasons, no need for melts here.
No need to melt over an honest opinion. Bonnici and Marinoff are downhill skiers, just like Emma King. I watch games with both eyes and call it how I see it.

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lots to work on going into the 2022 season. Want to see us pushing hard for finals instead of scraping in with our heels on the floor.

Every time I watch Collingwood Bonnici has leather poisoning
Which is all the umpires see, not a new concept. Once under a bit of pressure, she and Marinoff just blaze away every time, two of the worst burners of teammates in the league (Cranston from Geelong is up there too).

north_lad

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Which is all the umpires see, not a new concept. Once under a bit of pressure, she and Marinoff just blaze away every time, two of the worst burners of teammates in the league (Cranston from Geelong is up there too).

Cranston is pure hype but I have time for Bonicci and Marinoff personally.

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No need to melt over an honest opinion. Bonnici and Marinoff are downhill skiers, just like Emma King. I watch games with both eyes and call it how I see it.

I don't think you understand the meaning of downhill skier if you are applying the term to those players.

I don't think you understand the meaning of downhill skier if you are applying the term to those players.
Ok, I don't think you understand the meaning of downhill skier if you aren't applying the term to those players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back