AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no news about North in here:

I know we need to boost our forward line but I don’t think Harris is the answer and I wouldn’t have Fredericks for free.
We seem to have a tight group. I would love Vescio or Molloy as they are just quality players. I reckon Harris might actually be a pretty good fit.

At the price it’s a pass but she is the kind of player we’re missing.
The cash price plus the potential cost for the tightness of our team.

Also while she can deliver some great marks and some great kicks, she's all round not that good a player (as Livo noted a couple of years ago).

We need an agile taller forward, she's not it. We might need to draft and develop.

I reckon Shierlaw looked really good as a mobile tall against us, wouldn't be opposed to using her as a stop-gap to be less dependent on the much slower KGJ around the ground and up forward.

Kearney and her might prefer to be on different lists though.

I reckon Shierlaw looked really good as a mobile tall against us, wouldn't be opposed to using her as a stop-gap to be less dependent on the much slower KGJ around the ground and up forward.

Shirly has great hands, she's improved so much at the Saints.

Should have asked this at the B&F. Shierlaw was there.

The cash price plus the potential cost for the tightness of our team.

Also while she can deliver some great marks and some great kicks, she's all round not that good a player (as Livo noted a couple of years ago).

We need an agile taller forward, she's not it. We might need to draft and develop.

The one thing Harris brings that is unique in the AFLW is her ability and willingness to bust packs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff having another sook...😁
Good news on Duffin 👍

2021 Jeff should have a word with 2018 Jeff...

Who would have thought that something this idiotic, loud mouthed fool said would come back to bite him.

Haha Jeff Kennett is a salty loser. His response is priceless. I like how he craps on about discrimination and then they write...

There is nothing preventing Hawthorn VFLW players from nominating for the 2021 NAB AFLW Draft and being signed by another club to play at the top level.

There is no discrimination, Hawthorn didn’t want a team now you do and you have to wait. I hope we sign any good players you might have.

Jeff having another sook...😁
Good news on Duffin 👍

Hawthorn and Essendon shouldn't be included until the AFLW becomes fully professional and players can afford to move between States without jeopardizing their futures, otherwise they are diluting the pool of talent in Victoria. Say 2030.

Port Adelaide needs to included as soon as possible to stop Adelaide getting the prized South Australian talent every year and Sydney to keep an even number of teams.

Hawthorn and Essendon shouldn't be included until the AFLW becomes fully professional and players can afford to move between States without jeopardizing their futures, otherwise they are diluting the pool of talent in Victoria. Say 2030.

Port Adelaide needs to included as soon as possible to stop Adelaide getting the prized South Australian talent every year and Sydney to keep an even number of teams.

If an even number of teams was important then I reckon there is likely to be more Victorian talent around to spread across 9 teams than there is NSW talent to spread across 2 teams.

Given 2023/24 has now been decided for 18 teams the key is to figure out how to get the best 540 players spread across the country, likely via COLA type arrangements and more enhanced Marquee player rules for struggling Northern sides.

I also expect Ireland to be hit even harder than before as a recruiting option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back