AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glouftis shouldn't be allowed anywhere near top level football, men's or women's.
She's got no idea at all.
It’s disgusting that she is given a gig because of her gender. I’m all for anyone umpiring if they are capable, but, she has proven time after time that she is not up to it.

There is no way a male umpire as useless as her would be umpiring at the elite level.

It’s disgusting that she is given a gig because of her gender, it’s taking equal opportunity too far.

She has proven time after time that she is not up to it. Regardless of her gender she is not up to standard.

It’s a
Who can forget the Brown non-mark in Tassie? LOL. Made mark of the year contenders although she didn't pay it.
And then she pays one today when it bounces straight off chest of Pies player. ha ha

Who can forget the Brown non-mark in Tassie? LOL. Made mark of the year contenders although she didn't pay it.
And then she pays one today when it bounces straight off chest of Pies player. ha ha
I think that’s my favourite so far. Whistle clearly heard all over the stadium as the ball was in the air after bouncing off and looking unlikely to be regathered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a half left, but so far this teams history has been flat track bullying poor sides and being exposed by decent teams.
Possibly just a fair side.
3/4 time and you are spot on SW - we are just ordinary tonight. No goals at this stage? Hmmmmmm. Crocks needs a plan c.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back