AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collingwood’s midfield seems happy to listen. In the end whatever other issues were in play we let go a well-credentialed women’s footy coach and replaced him with a lovely clubman with limited success as a coach and no experience in the women’s game at all.

Oh yeah I'm not defending it at all, just saying I think it wasn't just a cost-saving measure. There were some other concerns from within the playing group too, but no doubt we don't look nearly as well-coached this year.

North Melbourne will look to rebound from its round four loss to the Magpies when it hosts a resurgent Carlton in Launceston on Saturday night.

Friday, February 26
Geelong v Richmond at GMHBA Stadium, 7.10pm AEDT
Saturday, February 27
Western Bulldogs v GWS Giants at VU Whitten Oval, 3:10pm AEDT
Fremantle v Brisbane at Fremantle Oval, 2.10pm AWST
North Melbourne v Carlton at UTAS Stadium, 7.10pm AEDT
Sunday, February 28
Adelaide v St. Kilda at Norwood Oval, 12:40pm ACDT
Collingwood v Melbourne at Victoria Park, 3:10pm AEDT
West Coast v Gold Coast at Mineral Resources Park, 2:10pm AWST

Another thing I notice is that one of our defenders always runs towards the square like a goalkeeper. Got caught out a few times over the last fortnight , due to this.
We just seem to always be second to the ball when kicks go into each forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The North Melbourne Tasmanian Kangaroos have made three changes for Saturday night's clash against Carlton.

The defensive unit will gain some valuable experience, with Jess Duffin returning alongside Danielle Hardiman.

Duffin will play her first game since 2019, with the star defender welcoming her first child last year, and sidelined with an adductor injury for the first four rounds of 2021.

After a week out, Sophie Abbatangelo is back in the Roos' forward-line.

Jas Grierson will be managed and miss the must-win match, while Brooke Brown and Beth Lynch have been omitted.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back