AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really the percentage boost we were looking for, TZ's premature call obviously jinxed us.:D

If I was Crocks I would be disappointed with the second half. Should have buried them in the third but kicked 2.7 and wilted in the fourth to get outscored by 3.2 to 0.

Duffin has to go, the speed of game has past her by and she is now more of a liability.

Randall needs to go back, outside of a great mark, she looks lost up forward.

Hate saying it but Duffin is to slow for the current game and should have punched instead of trying to mark from behind. Has been a great footballer for us but time to focus on cricket where she can last longer.

Thanks

You seemed to struggle to grasp it early so not sure what you are banging on about
ok let me spell it out a bit clearer. Quarter time is too early to call a percentage boosting win, too much time left in the game.

And what happened?

I'll leave off the sarcasm in the future cause it seems a bit beyond you ;)

ok let me spell it out a bit clearer. Quarter time is too early to call a percentage boosting win, too much time left in the game.

And what happened?

I'll leave off the sarcasm in the future cause it seems a bit beyond you ;)
Went up 37%
Seems percentage boosting me

Put yourself out there next time

Put yourself out there next time
i did, i said its too early to call that.

I know you have a pathological difficulty with admitting being even slightly incorrect dude, but this is just silly. And i should know.

i did, i said its too early to call that.

I know you have a pathological difficulty with admitting being even slightly incorrect dude, but this is just silly. And i should know.
we got the 37% boost, could have got more but still was the right call

Now if we lost or they got within 2 goals then I’d be wrong

we had 110% and growing sitting on the table, it was drawn back by 73%.

You can call that "percentage boosting" if you want, but my guess is that you'd still be saying it even if it went up by 1%

Again, just silly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s great to see that we can have totally superfluous arguments overs the women’s game as well. We’re nothing if not consistent in that regard. The team, obviously, came out firing after last week loss. A win was a non-negotiable. We ran flat out for three quarters and put the game away. We should have been 10 goals up, though. Not really a surprise that we ran out of puff in the last - disappointing, nevertheless.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s great to see that we can have totally superfluous arguments overs the women’s game as well. We’re nothing if not consistent in that regard. The team, obviously, came out firing after last week loss. A win was a non-negotiable. We ran flat out for three quarters and put the game away. We should have been 10 goals up, though. Not really a surprise that we ran out of puff in the last - disappointing, nevertheless.

superfluous arguments are the best arguments

Actually it was less than 36%. 35.92% to be exact, :D and in the women's game that is nothing, especially this early in the season.

During the third quarter, possibly late in the second, they flashed a stat showing we were dominating the tackle count even though we were miles in front. Giants could not buy an easy possession for love or Kearney.

Not really the percentage boost we were looking for, TZ's premature call obviously jinxed us.:D

If I was Crocks I would be disappointed with the second half. Should have buried them in the third but kicked 2.7 and wilted in the fourth to get outscored by 3.2 to 0.

Duffin has to go, the speed of game has past her by and she is now more of a liability.

From a spectators view, Randall could have kicked 4-5 today. Great pressure from her and was the most comfortable she has looked in the key forward role today.

Glad the ladies won!
Gotta correct that behind-goal differential though.
Wont cut it against the top teams.
Would have been s**t having to play in that 35 degree heat.

I think so too, even more so with the Captain playing more out of the backline.

Having gone to the game and gees was it hot l was impressed with playing Randall forward. We need height down there and l think she is a good choice. Brooke was another player that impressed me. Kearney was her usual self , leading by example and Garner had another good game..yes we should have won by more however take the win first and then %..If Randall can improve her forward game she could just be the missing piece to the puzzle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back