Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
The ones who are vocal deserve extra danger money. I made the mistake of checking replies to a Chloe Molloy tweet the other day - so many Neanderthal opinions. I don’t get it. There are many sports I think are kind of silly but I don’t chase players all over social media to tell them so - each to their own.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
There are many sports I think are kind of silly

000_1js5rd.642c6133443.original.jpg

This probably isn't the place to say I live and die by the underwater hockey results every week.

Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The ones who are vocal deserve extra danger money. I made the mistake of checking replies to a Chloe Molloy tweet the other day - so many Neanderthal opinions. I don’t get it. There are many sports I think are kind of silly but I don’t chase players all over social media to tell them so - each to their own.

Yes I saw that thread. Chloe is brilliant in the way she disarms these idiots by engaging with them non-confrontationally. It's the last thing they expect. And the last thing that they deserve.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
I quite like the way the north site just cite players going to an 'expansion club'.
Crows did the same when they announced Erin Phillips was leaving. Felt extremely pointed in that case, but it looks like a bit of a general agreement that it’s up to the new clubs to manage their own announcements.

Crows did the same when they announced Erin Phillips was leaving. Felt extremely pointed in that case, but it looks like a bit of a general agreement that it’s up to the new clubs to manage their own announcements.
I thought that one was kinda funny as everyone knew she would go to Port but they just couldn’t bring themselves to say their name.

Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

There's a little bit of head office in this though - the clubs were told they couldn't make any contract announcements until the season was set and the CBA in place and the whole draft and trade period underway. Basically, they were saying that no contracts are legal right now so you can't announce anything. Saying that a player is leaving seems to have been okay but they were frowning upon clubs saying that they'd signed any new players because technically, no-one had signed anything.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
There's a little bit of head office in this though - the clubs were told they couldn't make any contract announcements until the season was set and the CBA in place and the whole draft and trade period underway. Basically, they were saying that no contracts are legal right now so you can't announce anything. Saying that a player is leaving seems to have been okay but they were frowning upon clubs saying that they'd signed any new players because technically, no-one had signed anything.

You've taken the fun out of it.

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

Really liked her as a player. I got the old man into liking her too. Im really disappointed about this, but guess all I can say is f*** essendon scum, but wish her all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back