AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kearney is a defender
Bresnehan to a lesser extent also
Personally, I prefer Bres as a defender, but Crock seems to like her on a wing. Kearney is nominally lined up in defence but her role is attacking and she is in no way holding the defensive unit together - that's to say, she doesn't lead the defence.

Personally, I prefer Bres as a defender, but Crock seems to like her on a wing. Kearney is nominally lined up in defence but her role is attacking and she is in no way holding the defensive unit together - that's to say, she doesn't lead the defence.
I’d disagree
Kearns leads our defence now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks like the players not playing tonight (excluding Campbell) are Abbatangelo, Hardiman, Randall, O'Loughlin, Mailer and the recently arrived Wall, I assume the first 4 and Wall will be named for the official practice next weekend if they are fit to play.

Randall and Wall are named for the official practice match.

Do we know whether Abbatabgelo, Hardiman and O’Loughlin are in full training and on track for Round 1 ?

No standouts in the first half although Riddell, Garner and Kearney have continued at their elite level, but a number of players have showed some positive signs, Craven has done a couple of nice things and could have a strong season, Amy Smith looks very good in tight and Eddey's ball use is probably the best in the team. Wall should have had a goal, perhaps as she learns to kick our unusually shaped ball that will become a bit of a gimme as the season progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back