Competitions NMFC BigFooty Supercoach 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

ca31c853c55e33d2ec00b27be643d151.jpg

I'll play again. Dasaroos FC
Cheers

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hi Guys, I am organizing an AFL Fantasy league with one person representing each AFL club. Prizes for the minor premier and winner. If any Roos supporters are keen to join can you inbox me or quote this post and I will send you an invite code. I will edit this post if filled.

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I am organizing an AFL Fantasyleague with one person representing each AFL club. If any Roos supporters are keen to join can you inbox me or quote this post and I will send you an invite code. I will edit this post if filled.
Shouldn't your post start with "*en Bula, Campaigners"?

Shouldn't your post start with "****en Bula, Campaigners"?

Slow clap, wry smile.

I might be more inclined to start with Hello Matanivusi! I can get away with a little bit more that way. But that would be impolite and against the spirit of the competition that I am trying to create. Unless someone from your board wins it then it applies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my 2016, was down on the year before

This year it's all about 'The Gary Tabletts'!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2729.PNG
    IMG_2729.PNG
    112.4 KB · Views: 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A statement that has applied to every year of Supercoach.
For sure.... I get sucked in every year!

I'm contemplating a team called The Retreads this year made up of players that have moved clubs (rookie exceptions to get a full squad). I was joking with it, but then it started looking alright...
85b07c125ccbb66b7d7144002812902a.jpg

On SM-G920F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Only a few days left to get your registrations in.

I've updated the OP to include all registrants so far - looks like we will have 2 leagues at the moment unless there is a surge of late entries.

Some of you haven't provided team names or 2016 rankings - please add so I can update the list.

Hey guys, will Trent Dumont get more of a go this year? Is tearing up the pre-season

Cheers
Not really the place for this mate, just for setting up the board leagues.

Not really the place for this mate, just for setting up the board leagues.

Well I did try looking for a questions thread but there didn't appear to be one around, so apologies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back