Competitions NMFC Bigfooty Supercoach 2020 - Div 2 banter

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone you're all in for Div 2 this year. League invites will be sent out once I have all team names.

Thought I would start up a banter thread to run over the course of the season.

Don't forget to join the NMFC group so you can compare standings with the uppity folk in Div 1 . The Group code is 503011.

There's one spot left in the league. If it doesn't get filled I'll pop in one of the Supercoach guest players. Better Loosen Up is the last one in!

Invites sent to everyone who has supplied their team name. Once you supply your team name I will PM you with an invite.

Good luck everyone!
UsernameTeam Name
CookiemonCookieMonsters
Gippy RooMightyBlue&Whitey
The Filth WizardThe Filthy Wizards
spursrooboy19
ozzyosloReturningExpat
BoozerooSwampratFC
blackshadowShaw Things
The chorus
eponymous
muttley45The Muttbussters
Singapore RooHidden Diamonds
kool kangasKool Kangas Killas
BigeasyBigeasy's Army
big_eFlynn Perez Troika
winalotroosRoos2020
TheBuzzHoboken Squatcobblers
TennisPlayerAndyThe Best of 22
Hazey1977Metiaut Maulers
Better Loosen Up ? to be advised

Last edited:

Can I join, or is it to late, I have a team and Team name. Team is called No Comment!
Apologies - I've just given the last spot to Better Loosen Up

I've sent out invites for the whole league but if someone doesn't take it up before R1 you're the first standby. I'll let LuvtheKangas know too in case someone drops out from Div 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blackshadow Not sure how I missed this, but Junk Time Heroes would be happy to jump in if anyone is being recalcitrant.

Apologies - I've just given the last spot to Better Loosen Up

I've sent out invites for the whole league but if someone doesn't take it up before R1 you're the first standby. I'll let LuvtheKangas know too in case someone drops out from Div 1.

No worries, Cheers. I've changed my team name to Stonka Ironmongers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back