Competitions NMFC Bigfooty SuperCoach leagues - weekly updates on top league scorers

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else want in?

I’ll be doing the leagues tomorrow afternoon or evening so keep an eye out for PMs.

There will be three leagues - at the moment not enough players to fill the third league but will be inviting others from leagues 1 & 2 to fill it on Tuesday.

Will also be asking for team names from everyone.

Anyone else want in?

I’ll be doing the leagues tomorrow afternoon or evening so keep an eye out for PMs.

There will be three leagues - at the moment not enough players to fill the third league but will be inviting others from leagues 1 & 2 to fill it on Tuesday.

Will also be asking for team names from everyone.
Gday, thanks a heap for organising this BS! Just thought I’d mention I’m not listed in the OP in case I’ve fallen through the cracks or gone missing like *Essington in September.

Gday, thanks a heap for organising this BS! Just thought I’d mention I’m not listed in the OP in case I’ve fallen through the cracks or gone missing like *Essington in September.

I just haven’t updated but you’re in.

Keep an eye out tonight for updates on who’s in which league and PMs with league codes.

Everyone who’s answered before this post has had details noted on my spreadsheet.

Anyone else is welcome to get their names down as well.

Leagues 1 and 2 will be finalised tonight and league 3 will be started but there will be space for stragglers and wild fill it with people from the other leagues to ensure the league is full.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All invitations sent by PM - if you didn't get yours let me know.

kangaroos3 please message me for the league code as it looks like you have your PMs turned off.

Good morning - there are a few teams that have joined the leagues but aren't listed on my list of team names.

Please advise which of you these teams are:

Div 1 League
Sheez The Man
Dasaroo FC

Div 2 League
Winter of Wardlaw
Cambridge159

League 1 everyone has joined and I have a full list of team names!

League 2 waiting on four to join.

League 3 we have nine in so far - anyone interested please let me know as I'll be opening it up over the weekend to people in leagues 1 and 2 to make sure we have a full league!

Updated OP with the team and coach lists for all leagues.

Still some spots left for league 3 and some of those who've indicated they want in are yet to join.

TheBuzz Brian Fontana buttox ohh_v please let me know your team names and join up if you haven't already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back