Opinion NMFC Board Cricket ThreadII - Windies, Big Bash, Pakistan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching the women‘s T20 at the Commonwealth Games, Australia v India, and Thakur opening the bowling for India has 4/12 after dismissing Healey, Lanning, Mooney and McGrath. Scott Boland areas.
Amazing bowling. Aussies steadied but as I am typing they lose their sixth and that's probably game over. Inauspicious start to the Comm Games.

Watching the women‘s T20 at the Commonwealth Games, Australia v India, and Thakur opening the bowling for India has 4/12 after dismissing Healey, Lanning, Mooney and McGrath. Scott Boland areas.
They didn't quite seem on when I was watching earlier. The wrong-hand stumping, Lanning pulling out of a catch, plus too many bad balls.

That said, if anyone can pull this off, it's Australia.

They didn't quite seem on when I was watching earlier. The wrong-hand stumping, Lanning pulling out of a catch, plus too many bad balls.

That said, if anyone can pull this off, it's Australia.
Good call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the women‘s bronze medal match. The psychology was fascinating. New Zealand hasn’t performed well in big tournaments for ages, did pretty well against Australia and was then able to brush off that loss and come into this match with determination and confidence. England, especially at home, expected to be in the gold medal match, were clearly pretty devastated to lose to India and miss out, and in this match never really got going with ball or bat. Kiwis cruised to victory and were delighted with bronze.

Bit of a novel experience in between playing India and two others twice a year every year!
I remember the old 2003 VB series. Undergunned, but the Zimbabweans have a crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back