Opinion NMFC Board Cricket ThreadII - Windies, Big Bash, Pakistan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He saw the pitch. It's a pink ball test and he would be bowling even if somebody shot him in the leg.
He’s thinking, I’ll be lucky to get 10 overs in before they’re all bowled out. I’m not missing out on throwing a line in when the fish are biting so hard!

Looked ok this morning when I walked it, still a bit going on though.

Bell.png

holy ******* christ, those indian players can't be older than 5 acting like that
Kholi seems to enjoy being an antagonist and thrives off it….
Looked plum from naked eye test though

Kholi seems to enjoy being an antagonist and thrives off it….
Looked plum from naked eye test though
I've seen a few now that looked plum that were missing or clipping, it's not as out of the ordinary to me. Plus there's a tracking shot from the very next over of a ball that did go through unimpeded pitching similar that did bounce that high.

And there's no doubt he enjoys it, but I don't know if it aides his play in any way. Him being good i think is seperate from chucking a tantrum.

And he's laying the blame on the broadcaster, who has nothing to do with Hawkeye projections, they just show it. So not only does he look like a tool, but a dumbass as well.

I've seen a few now that looked plum that were missing or clipping, it's not as out of the ordinary to me. Plus there's a tracking shot from the very next over of a ball that did go through unimpeded pitching similar that did bounce that high.

And there's no doubt he enjoys it, but I don't know if it aides his play in any way. Him being good i think is seperate from chucking a tantrum.

And he's laying the blame on the broadcaster, who has nothing to do with Hawkeye projections, they just show it. So not only does he look like a tool, but a dumbass as well.
Most would have gone and said it was crap, only Kohli would bring a conspiracy into it... not bad if that's the bounce they were getting

forgot it was a 3pm start today, was gearing up for a day of "working" from home.
On the positive I thought I'd miss part of the morning session with an early meeting only to find start time was well after it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
holy ******* christ, those indian players can't be older than 5 acting like that
Replay on this site...

Apparently even the on field umpire was picked up by stump mic saying that the Hawkeye tracking suggesting that the ball was going over the stumps was "impossible".

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Replay on this site...

Apparently even the on field umpire was picked up by stump mic saying that the Hawkeye tracking suggesting that the ball was going over the stumps was "impossible".

Agree with the umpire. Indians seemingly blaming the broadcaster seems a bit rich given they don't have anything to do with the Hawkeye set up. Funny comment from Kohli too...something about Supersport trying to catch their own team shining the ball for a change.

Replay on this site...

is that what india today has to say about it? well knock me down with a feather :p

I only meant to post as the site has video of the ball tracking.

I am on record stating my opinion of certain indian captains.
no yea totally, just couldn't help myself with the joke.

I'm gunna see if I can find that recording of Erasmus, but it's this picture that has me thinking the tracking was fine. If I'm interpretting this correctly the pink one is tracking, the blue one is a ball that made it through to the keeper

0vpu28lz6hb81.jpg

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Just went back and watched it on Kayo.

Reckon the overturn was fair enough. It was line ball and he got a fair stride in.

As for India, they are becoming the Australia of of few years ago. Total man babies. The way they have carried on lately has been pretty average. Both Ashwin and Kholi walking up to the stump mic and making comments is total dissent and they should be punished.

If the Aussies did that there would be uproar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back