NMFC CEO Message

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Hypothetically it could be someone who had a run at the board, started a thread on here to gain support, didn’t get the nomination and then created another account to criticise the board. Or it could just be a 13 year old troll.

I'm on the former.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Then Tef PMd him my name

Do you think I would need to carry on like some piss weak skunk lurking in the shadows if I wanted to get at you?

You would want pull your ******* head right in campaigner.

I'm not you, or one of your skunk mates.

Do you think I would need to carry on like some piss weak skunk lurking in the shadows if I wanted to get at you?

Someone did.

Was it you? I'll delete the post if you say it wasn't.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone

Accepting GK and Tef at their word..

JeanLucGoddard would you have an idea on who would know that info?

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Accepting GK and Tef at their word..

JeanLucGoddard would you have an idea on who would know that info?

I've changed the post. I cbf getting into this s**t.

One thing I will say is that I've never shared personal info about any poster here.

Indeed KC, when personal info about posters has been shared I've PMd you and alerted you to those posts.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
I'm on the former.

My internet ran out just before I could have a chance to say because if I was on the latter ha... ha ha ha. Nah, never mind. Should I press post reply ah

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Shut this shitshow down.

No , I’m just getting an understanding of what’s going on.....

Some crazed lunatic runs for the board under an alias (Crappers) some of the posters see through that and realise Crappers is a s**t stirrer.

His nom fails and he storms the BF board using another alias slinging crap at the current incumbents. Some posters don’t take kindly to Crappers crap and flush him out. He’s a shifty little s**t is Crappers and he finds out a posters name. And yeah tbc.

Close ?

No , I’m just getting an understanding of what’s going on.....

Some crazed lunatic runs for the board under an alias (Crappers) some of the posters see through that and realise Crappers is a s**t stirrer.

His nom fails and he storms the BF board using another alias slinging crap at the current incumbents. Some posters don’t take kindly to Crappers crap and flush him out. He’s a shifty little s**t is Crappers and he finds out a posters name. And yeah tbc.

Close ?

I’m tracking about 10 minutes behind you, great man
Now I get it too
This s**t is too funny
What a bullet we’ve dodged, he’s a bona fide fruit loop ( assuming it’s him)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m tracking about 10 minutes behind you, great man
Now I get it too
This s**t is too funny
What a bullet we’ve dodged, he’s a bona fide fruit loop ( assuming it’s him)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No turning back now ,character assassination is near complete. It’s him too late to be anyone else.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Personally I'm just not really sure what the nutter thought would happen when he posted. Even if you think the coronavirus is overhyped WTF is Ben supposed to do about Government and AFL House demands? Take a stand and say '* you we're going to let people into our games even if we literally don't have the power to force the issue, and on top of that our players will be licking every door knob they pass!'

Jesus I hope the season is not wiped out.

It is. AFL is just trying to milk as much money as they can as fast as they can instead of actually making the right decision.

Eventually an AFL player, or person at a club, is going to contract it, and then what? Every other player on that list will be in quarantine for a fortnight, what other option is there unless the AFL goes third party and fast tracks mass tests? It's a house of cards built on desperation, delusion, and greed. As much as I want to see the season play out, I simply can't forsee anywhere near a full season. Hell, If there was a betting market on when the first AFL affiliated person contracts the virus, I would be placing money on before round 1.

Back