NMFC CEO Message

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I’m probably being naive. However, it strikes me as really odd that the Paul Crapper who shows up all over Google as an apparently well respected business man would get involved in this sort of sewer level carry-on. What gives?

It's a soft utensil private school boys idea of being clever.

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m probably being naive. However, it strikes me as really odd that the Paul Crapper who shows up all over Google as an apparently well respected business man would get involved in this sort of sewer level carry-on. What gives?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I thought the same, and wondered if it was maybe one of Paul's kids naively trying to stick it to Bigfooty for how his old man was treated by some on here.

But look at the way he ****ed up the quoting when attacking VK. It's "classic" Crapper:
SmartSelect_20200314-224505_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
* me what the hell happened in here.
I can’t believe what’s become of one time independent Paul Crapper.

To think I made him worthy of being forever trolled on here as a voice for members and then he pulls this stunt?
He’s clearly upset with us isn’t he Pauly

And to think IP addresses weren’t tracked either 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
He’s definitely done himself a mischief

2020 has been one crazy ****ed up year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do understand the mods can see the IP addresses of every account?

Which is why they immediately saw that this account was coming from the same IP as Crapper's original account?

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone

Which is why they immediately saw that this account was coming from the same IP as Crapper's original account?

It was nothing to do with IP addresses.

It's just that Paul Crapper wearing Clint Eastwood's hat still looks like Paul Crapper.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

It's usually par for the course to have a quick look at new accounts to see if it's an opposition troll. I was pleasantly surprised at what multiple account detection threw up this time.

It's usually par for the course to have a quick look at new accounts to see if it's an opposition troll. I was pleasantly surprised at what multiple account detection threw up this time.

Kind of hilarious how the self-declared smartest guys in the room have fallen utterly flat on their faces during this whole Crappers debacle.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You hitching to JeanLucGoddard's achievements again?
I couldn't give a stuff about him or what he said. I could tell crapper was full of s**t a mile away. When questioned about it I was accused of being part of Sonja's crew (far from it).

And you said I came back angry. I didn't. I just said he's full of it and a 5-minute google highlighted it. I came back purposely to highlight it. I'm glad he was exposed. And for what it's worth I disagree completely with him mentioning a letter that some people associate with JLG (personally I have no idea what it means but that is low and shouldn't be accepted).

As i said, apology accepted.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I couldn't give a stuff about him or what he said. I could tell crapper was full of s**t a mile away. When questioned about it I was accused of being part of Sonja's crew (far from it).

And you said I came back angry. I didn't. I just said he's full of it and a 5-minute google highlighted it.

As i said, apology accepted.

Ok I apologise on the understanding you're now enjoying some sort of Francis Bacon-Shakespeare relationship with JeanLucG.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ok I apologise on the understanding you're now enjoying some sort of Francis Bacon-Shakespeare relationship with JeanLucG.
The only things we can take note of:
  • I'm a good man with no bias. A love for North. A good ability to sniff out bullshit.
  • JLG is a bloodhound...but had an agenda (friendship with Sonja).
There is always a narrative with stinking journos.

The only things we can take note of:
  • I'm a good man with no bias. A love for North. A good ability to sniff out bullshit.
  • JLG is a bloodhound...but had an agenda (friendship with Sonja).
There is always a narrative with stinking journos.

LOL, Sonja is a good mate, but she can look after herself.

It was Crappers being rude to me that sparked me to undertake a very basic Google search and see he was full of s**t.

It wasn't as funny as when you owned yourself with The Conversation stuff, but close.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
LOL, Sonja is a good mate, but she can look after herself.

It was Crappers being rude to me that sparked me to undertake a very basic Google search and see he was full of s**t.
Wouldn't be the first time you white knighted someone and it won't be the last...

The alarming thing for me was those that gave Paul extra leeway that you know for a fact Sonja wouldn't be given. People need to be consistent. I have absolutely no issue with Sonja - I don't know her I just want the best available and the best for North.

His 'dinner with 3 people' answers: His grandad, an aboriginal leader, and feminist fighting for equal rights. Come on...

He managed to tick off the family, minority and gender boxes all in one question. That for me is the epitome of political speak and telling people what they want to hear. Then he trotted in here as "one of the people" - lol. He would have used us just so he could slide into the boys club. He would have sold us out quicker than your type did during 9/11.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back