Analysis NMFC drafting 2016 to present.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did we need to draft a kid recovering off a horrifically broken leg? (Simpkin).

Simpkin would of gone top 5 in his draft without the injury, I'm pretty confident Hollands would of gone #1 without the ACL. He will still go top 10 and more than likely still top 5.
Love the look of EH.....if he's avail you'd grab him.

The other point worth mentioning in this thread is if list sizes are cut back, I think quite a few of the kids on this list are just to good not to keep for the moment.

I think it's likely the Garner, Wood, Hall, Durdin. McKay types are in more trouble than those listed above.

Agree they all are regardless of the list size. Shaw likes Hall, which is a total turn around from his original thoughts on Aaron. Of course I could be making this up Aaron if you're reading this. But he does now see your value - just sayin'

The other point worth mentioning in this thread is if list sizes are cut back, I think quite a few of the kids on this list are just to good not to keep for the moment.

I think it's likely the Garner, Wood, Hall, Durdin. McKay types are in more trouble than those listed above.

I think we need to use this year to have a really good look at what’s on our list.
We know what JMac, Atley, Williams, Wood Pittard etc offer.

Pykie
thoughts on will Brodie?

He was taken ahead of Simpkin but is yet to really do anything in the best part of 4/5 years.

It would have to be a Bonar/Ahern style deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back