Training NMFC in Utah - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

The time of year i hate is that December Janruary perod. October - November is taken up by trades and drafting and videos sent from Utah. By February tennis and cricket are finishing up. Footy comes back in the mind for normal people. The intraclub and nab challenge happen and before you know it its round one.

But that december janruary period where even Heath and co are clearly on holidays, it can drive you mad if your a weirdo like me with all your lifes priorities out of whack.

How times have changed. Who'd have thought 15 years ago that a necessity for a player's drafting is a current passport?

Good luck to the lads who head up there anyway and I look forward to Heath's vid of Rob Burton wrestling a grizzly bear.

The time of year i hate is that December Janruary perod. October - November is taken up by trades and drafting and videos sent from Utah. By February tennis and cricket are finishing up. Footy comes back in the mind for normal people. The intraclub and nab challenge happen and before you know it its round one.

But that december janruary period where even Heath and co are clearly on holidays, it can drive you mad if your a weirdo like me with all your lifes priorities out of whack.

Definitely quieter over the Christmas period, but either side we'll be firing out as much content as we can around training, draftees etc.

It is pretty quiet in terms of traffic over the December/January period so we do aim to take the opportunity to prepare for the next season, but we'll always aim to get some fresh pre-season content up for you.

Cheers, Rob.

Definitely quieter over the Christmas period, but either side we'll be firing out as much content as we can around training, draftees etc.

It is pretty quiet in terms of traffic over the December/January period so we do aim to take the opportunity to prepare for the next season, but we'll always aim to get some fresh pre-season content up for you.

Cheers, Rob.

Can I just say as well that I watch the YouTube clips on my 60 inch Web browser on the TV and the quality is always sensational!

Next year, do you think you could do the analysis of parts of games that you used to do? That was always awesome viewing to see how we did what!

Cheers, Rob.

You guys in the media department deserve a few weeks off! You've done an awesome job this year and can't wait to see what you guys come up with next year!

Thanks for giving us quality and quantity all season!

Can I just say as well that I watch the YouTube clips on my 60 inch Web browser on the TV and the quality is always sensational!

Next year, do you think you could do the analysis of parts of games that you used to do? That was always awesome viewing to see how we did what!

I'd like more footage filmed in 3D pls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anywho, who will ever forget LMac's reaction when drafted in Utah?!

Worried that I may be crossing some sort of gif-posting demarcation line here, but what the jonhay. You can just never have enough of this.....

McDonaldCelebration.gif

Cheers, Rob.
Any chance if an interview or article on Bryce Lewis and Cam Joyce.I know they like to play their cards close but any sort of insight would be awesome.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back