Training NMFC in Utah 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely starting from the bottom. I thought he was told to take time off and rest for longer than the alloted recovery period so he can recharge mentally too. Like what North and tarrant did when he was struggling. I'm think wright was told to do the same.

He started that break 4 weeks before the season ended.

Difficult for a small squad of people to defeat an entire opposing force.

You'd be amazed at some of efforts special forces from all major militaries have done in holding off far larger forces with very troops.

You'd be amazed at some of efforts special forces from all major militaries have done in holding off far larger forces with very troops.
Dont even have to be special forces. People pretty much acknowledge that the militia holding up the Japanese imperial armys march to port moresby untill the AIF arrived was remarkable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My gosh except for the cycling, watching them train is a little lacklustre for getting in early on pre-season. From the pointless half assed air squats, to the banded bicep curls and Jacks weird hip thrusting/triceps push up's on the log..they are doing nothing but burning calories (which is clearly what JZ needs to do). FYI being able to chew gum and talk while on a leg press does not equate to being a "big sesh"

In saying all this, I saw Brendon Ellis at the gym doing pretty pointless training too last off-season and he won a premiership...

Last edited:
My gosh except for the cycling, watching them train is a little lacklustre for getting in early on pre-season. From the pointless half assed air squats, to the banded bicep curls and Jacks weird hip thrusting/triceps push up's on the log..they are doing nothing but burning calories (which is clearly what JZ needs to do). FYI being able to chew gum and talk while on a leg press does not equate to being a "big sesh"

In saying all this, I saw Brendon Ellis at the gym doing pretty pointless training too last off-season and he won a premiership...
Our training starts Monday. Maybe they are just easing into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back