Training NMFC in Utah 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Send them away with the SAS for a weekend.

That'd sort them out.

Too right. Woken up at 5 a.m. and training with the Mark of Cain full bore on the P.A. system.

I take the fall
I witness full atrocity
'Cause I'm the one
In the lead

Worth every cent I reckon and all the better it's overseas - get them out of their comfort zones and offer them so new life experiences.

NMFC should pay for it IMO.

I've been on tons of corp retreats, and the bonding/strategy/etc is invaluable. If my bosses expected me to pay my own way I'd be filthy...

NMFC should pay for it IMO.

I've been on tons of corp retreats, and the bonding/strategy/etc is invaluable. If my bosses expected me to pay my own way I'd be filthy...

I haven't heard the 'players pay their own way' thing mentioned in recent years so maybe it's changed.

In the beginning I think the trip was subsidised by supporters who attended the camp?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't heard the 'players pay their own way' thing mentioned in recent years so maybe it's changed.

In the beginning I think the trip was subsidised by supporters who attended the camp?

Yep, partially subsidised by corporates willing to fork out and join the crew in Utah from memory, and players cover their own flight costs since as I understand it. No accom cost etc helps of course.

Yep, partially subsidised by corporates willing to fork out and join the crew in Utah from memory, and players cover their own flight costs since as I understand it. No accom cost etc helps of course.
Should be claimable from tax with a good accountant then...

Jacobs only just starting to light run suggests he won't get a full pre-season in.
Definitely starting from the bottom. I thought he was told to take time off and rest for longer than the alloted recovery period so he can recharge mentally too. Like what North and tarrant did when he was struggling. I'm think wright was told to do the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back